Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Chips Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 1259 in Snacks

May 15, 2017

I love these chips. Pringles is the only brand that is consistant in chip sizes and doesn't sell you half of a container of air. The flavor is so good and stays on the chip well.

May 01, 2017

If I buy a can of these I will basically eat the whole thing. They are sooo addictive. I think they are cheapest at Wal-Mart and I always pick up a can or 2 when I go. Best snack and I love how the packaging helps keep the chips from crumbling all over esp when travelling

2.2/5

May 01, 2017

Don't get me wrong I love Pringles just not this flavour! I find the sour cream and onion taste is just so over powering is gross it leaves your mouth and back of your throat tasting like onion for a long time and I find theese much more salty than any other flavor.

January 12, 2017

My family is addicted . do not stock much of chips but when I do its only pringles. the source am pringles are good tasting and kid friendly . The whole family loves this flavour . The dog will eat them too :)

December 01, 2016

This is my favourite chip flavour, and compared to how great Pringles chips are for eating - no grease, and a sturdy texture - this makes it one of the greatest chip products out there. The tube is great, even though your hand doesn't fit after a certain point, the stackability is great, and the experience is amazing. Even though I can eat a lot of chips without stopping, this is one of those that I can actually savour - especially because of the flavouring. Whoever thought up this flavour combination is a genius, and whoever put it into chips is pretty great, too.

October 22, 2016

Tout simplement delicieuse, mais pour la quantité, je trouve que c'est un peu cher payé, mais parfois il y a des bons spéciaux. Il est rare que j'en achète, mais elles sont vraiment délicieuse, dès que t'en mange une, tu ne peux plus arrêter.

May 09, 2016

These chips melt in your mouth. I like how these chips never arrive broken, and they are great for dipping. I love to take them on an airplane as a travel snack.

February 15, 2016

the Pringles tastes like funny, that used to be one of my faves with Pringles. Maybe I am transitioning to a vegetarian diet and frankly I really used to like it. It's not healthy anyways and I read through the ingredient list not good at all

3.2/5

February 15, 2016

My favourite flavour of pringles! At around 2 bucks, decent price for the amount - that stays fresh because of the packaging and tastes good. The texture and the crunch is one of the best parts of this chip. Unfortunately, the flavour isn't consistent from chip to chip, some being non-existent, others being powerful. Despite that, great chip, especially on-the-go! Little to no mess, love the packaging.

February 03, 2016

I love them, just wish they came in bigger containers; such a small amount.