Proactive Cleansing Brush
Good

Proactive Cleansing Brush Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 271 in Facial Exfoliators

March 02, 2017

The cleansing brush is a great too to use to exfoliate your face. I use it 3x per week to get a deep clean focusing on my acne prone areas, it leaves my skin soft, cleansed and polished. I received the brush for free in a Proactive kit I bought, out of the entire kit, this was the only thing I continue to use.

June 26, 2016

I have extremely bad acne sometimes and when i bought this brush i really felt like i was getting under the skin to clean out my pores. And was i ever right, after using my hands to wash my face for a week there was a difference but not as big a difference as when i use this brush!! It really works and i would recommend it to anyone with or without acne.

June 08, 2015

I really like the electronic cleansing brush from Proactive. I purchased it for $30 from the booth at the mall. I don't use proactive products with it and I still get great results. It deep cleans leaving your skin feeling great. The brush heads usually get replaced every three months and they cost around $17 for 2.