PS3 Little Big Planet

PS3 Little Big Planet Reviews

Ranked #833 out of 1031 in Misc

March 30, 2015

This is a fun game to play, especially because it is fairly easy! I like the adventure aspect and completing the levels. It's a great way to pass time.

December 11, 2014

Little Big Planet is more fun to play with someone else than by yourself. Some of the levels are pretty challenging, especially if you try to go for 100% completion. And while it is enjoyable to play the game by yourself, it just adds to the enjoyment you get from the game if you play with two people or more and it's co-operative. I find two players the best, but any more than that and it can start getting a bit chaotic on the screen.

I don't really find Little Big Planet has a lot of replay value. But I suppose you could keep it around for parties when you get bored. And I know Little Big Planet 3 just came out, but I don't intend to purchase it until it's a max of $40. No way am I spending $70 on this kind of game. I imagine now with the PS4 out you can get the PS3 Little Big Planet for fairly cheap.

September 24, 2013

super fun, hours of game play, and most age groups enjoy it as well