PUR festival palette Reviews
#52 in Eye Palettes

September 06, 2019

Highly Pigmented

I was weary of this palette that came in my monthly BoxyCharm subscription box. I don't wear bold colorful colors, I don't do clubs or festivals and I never sway away from my comfort zone. However, regardless of all of that, this palette is beautiful and the powders are of great quality, and highly pigmented. I have experimented with the shades and worn some very bold looks at home. It was easy to apply, blend and buildup, or tone down. You only need a small amount on your brush to almost cover the entire lid.
    This past week I wore a few of the shades, only to accent the base color I applied from another palette and I fell in love with "Sunset", "Peace" and "psychedelic". I plan on googling some tutorials and see what else I can come up with to wear during the day.

July 23, 2019

Its a beauty

Im so in love with this Pallette. It has amazing color payoff and is bright and fun. You can do various looks either light or bright and it even has 2 pans of glitter. Love the hot pink pan. The blend beautiful and the pigment is spot on.

June 20, 2019
    Texas, United States

Amazing palette!!

I absolutely love this palette!!! The glitter shades go on your eyes very easily and stay on the eyes ALL DAY!! The mattes in the palette are so very easily blended and are not too powdery. You can literally come up with so many looks from this palette! I have really enjoyed this purchase and look forward to the many more looks that I can come up with using this palette!! PUR has really made an amazing product with this one!!

April 14, 2019

Pur festival palette

I wasn’t sure when I first got this palette how I would feel about it just from looking at it but once I used it I really liked. The 24k magic and the fireworks were absolutely wonderful and the other eyeshadows were easy to blend and worked well. All in all it’s a good pallet.

2.7/5

April 11, 2019

Meh.

I received this palette in my monthly beauty subscription box, and I got to say I'm not all mad at it. I find that the more sandy/earthy toned colors are where it's at for me. I dont think I will ever use the pink, purple or any of the sparkle pans in this palette. The sparkles literally stick to EVERYTHING and are hard to get off, even with makeup wipes & having a shower. The palette has some sort of scent to it when you open it, nothing strong, but pleasing. Overall I'm not raving for this palette.