• Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup w SPF 15
  • Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup w SPF 15

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup w SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 370 in Powder

March 14, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and this is the only makeup I can use. I'm normally a no fuss person and this is easy to use and any makeup you can apply normally with no mirror in 2 min with a baby trying to crawl up your pants and look polished and not cakey is worth its weight in gold .

September 18, 2016

Been using this for 5 years. I started to buy it on the shopping channel then they started carrying it at Shoppers yay! It's a fabulous product, light airy yet covers well without looking fake cakey or mask like. It is pricey and to be honest it really isn't a lot of product but I will continue to buy it. I like also the incorporated spf in it.

September 18, 2016

This has been a life saver for my skin! It doesn't clog my pores, and is a quick and easy for this mom of 2! I use this one product with two brushes and I am done: my concealer brush to cover my imperfections and the powder brush to create a flawless, matte finish :)

August 11, 2016

This is a pressed powder foundation that goes on best with a chisel brush. I have now found my new favorite foundation. I previously wore a full coat of liquid foundation with a top coat of pressed powder. Then I decided I wanted to go for something lighter and less time consuming so I got a consultation and tried this. It is by far the most amazing coverage I've ever seen with a powder foundation. I don't even need the liquid anymore! It has a great coverage that lasts all day long. And the only foundation I've found that had a color that actually matched my skin tone! (Pale but with red undertones). I've also found that I get compliments all the time on how my skin looks glowing and blemish free when wearing this product, which is great! I do find if I wear for long periods of time, say 13+ hours, I might get a pimple or two but I honestly find that with almost every foundation I've tried. And I also have sensitive skin. So all in all I definitely recommend this product.

June 13, 2016

I just picked this up yesterday at Shoppers and I am immediately blown away by this product! I cannot believe how it evens my skin tone and can be built up so that a concealer is not necessary... and it's a powder! Mind. blown.

February 11, 2016

This is my go-to foundation everytime! Covers imperfections and evens out the skintone quite nicely. On most days, this foundation is all I need with little to no concealer needed. I have gone through 2 of these powders already and need to buy a new one. Although I have heard from some people this product might feel a little heavy or might get oily at the end of the day. For me, I have dry skin and can get a tad oily on warmer days, but still love it regardless!

November 11, 2015

Very nice powder that lasts!
    Really liked the look

November 11, 2015

Best foundation powder! Great coverage but not too heavy...leaves a flawless
    Finish...I love using a bb cream in the summer & setting it with this!

May 20, 2014

This is my favourite powder, whether over a liquid foundation or just by itself it works great and provides great coverage. Lasts all day and even has an SPF, whats not to love!

May 19, 2014

This is the first time using a powder to set my makeup. Yikes! Someone told me this is a foundation. Oh well, I am using it over top of a liquid foundation and after my make up is done. It has a lightweight feel to, goes on smoothly, feels silky and has SPF15 in it. It comes in a compact and costs $24.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was thinking of using this foundation just by itself without any other makeup on. I will report on what it is like as a foundation at a later time. Can I still use this to set my makeup still? It is lighter than my liquid foundation.