Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup w SPF 15 Reviews
#163 in Powder

August 11, 2017

Love this product! Used it for 4 years+

I was recommended this product by a drug store associate about 4/5 years ago and it has been my go to powder ever since. Whether you want to out on a full face or just throw a little cover up on i use it for everything. it is very versatile!!

May 25, 2017

At one time in my life, I only ever used liquid foundations. Problem is, I hated them. They never went on evenly, they never lasted very long, and they were very apparent on my skin. But then I found Pur Minerals 4-in-1 powered foundation. I have been using this product for over ten years, and it is my go-to every day. It takes just moments to apply, and is mess-free, and I always feel it blends nicely into my skin as well. I find that because it is a powder, it is easier to match to my skin tone compared to caked on liquid foundation, which is another bonus. Definitely my favourite item in my make-up bag.

March 14, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and this is the only makeup I can use. I'm normally a no fuss person and this is easy to use and any makeup you can apply normally with no mirror in 2 min with a baby trying to crawl up your pants and look polished and not cakey is worth its weight in gold .

September 18, 2016

Been using this for 5 years. I started to buy it on the shopping channel then they started carrying it at Shoppers yay! It's a fabulous product, light airy yet covers well without looking fake cakey or mask like. It is pricey and to be honest it really isn't a lot of product but I will continue to buy it. I like also the incorporated spf in it.

September 18, 2016

This has been a life saver for my skin! It doesn't clog my pores, and is a quick and easy for this mom of 2! I use this one product with two brushes and I am done: my concealer brush to cover my imperfections and the powder brush to create a flawless, matte finish :)

August 11, 2016

This is a pressed powder foundation that goes on best with a chisel brush. I have now found my new favorite foundation. I previously wore a full coat of liquid foundation with a top coat of pressed powder. Then I decided I wanted to go for something lighter and less time consuming so I got a consultation and tried this. It is by far the most amazing coverage I've ever seen with a powder foundation. I don't even need the liquid anymore! It has a great coverage that lasts all day long. And the only foundation I've found that had a color that actually matched my skin tone! (Pale but with red undertones). I've also found that I get compliments all the time on how my skin looks glowing and blemish free when wearing this product, which is great! I do find if I wear for long periods of time, say 13+ hours, I might get a pimple or two but I honestly find that with almost every foundation I've tried. And I also have sensitive skin. So all in all I definitely recommend this product.

June 13, 2016

I just picked this up yesterday at Shoppers and I am immediately blown away by this product! I cannot believe how it evens my skin tone and can be built up so that a concealer is not necessary... and it's a powder! Mind. blown.

February 11, 2016

This is my go-to foundation everytime! Covers imperfections and evens out the skintone quite nicely. On most days, this foundation is all I need with little to no concealer needed. I have gone through 2 of these powders already and need to buy a new one. Although I have heard from some people this product might feel a little heavy or might get oily at the end of the day. For me, I have dry skin and can get a tad oily on warmer days, but still love it regardless!

November 11, 2015

Very nice powder that lasts!
    Really liked the look

November 11, 2015

Best foundation powder! Great coverage but not too heavy...leaves a flawless
    Finish...I love using a bb cream in the summer & setting it with this!