Pur Minerals Miracle Mist

Pur Minerals Miracle Mist Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 270 in Toner

September 19, 2016

I bought this because my make up never lasts on my face. It works alright it stops my make up from Seperating or anything. It also does last longer than usual but definitely not all day.

July 11, 2016

I started to use this about 6 months ago, the product I usually use was unavailable and I purchased this instead and I am so glad I did because I will continue to repurchase and recommend it.
    Firstly, the smell is amazing. A lot of other setting sprays have little or no smell and this has a Fresh Citrus scent which is pleasing and also wakes you up. The smell doesn't linger and is just there when you initially spray your face.
    Along with the refreshing scent, it is also a refreshing mist. It helps to cool you down and also gives you a little extra hydration throughout your day. You don't even need to be wearing makeup to get benefits from this product, just give yourself a quick "wake up" spray when needed.
    It is also non-oily and absorbs into your skin quickly, you don't have a "wet" looking face after using spraying this. It also holds make-up for a long time, I can usually get a full 8 hour shift in before my makeup begins to fade or need a touching up and by that time I am usually home and ready to remove my makeup anyway.
    Also, great for sensitive or easily irritated skin just as most PurMinerals products. Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, BPA Free and I'm sure it has other benefits that I just can't remember. Of course, being such an excellent and safe product it does come with a higher price tag vs Maybelline, L'Oreal etc. The bottle itself is larger though so you do get more product. The "spray" itself is also more even and disperses nicely, just one spray can cover my entire face, other products require 2-3 sprays.

March 19, 2016

this is once of my most fav makeup setting sprays and "wakeup sprays" it makes my face feel amazing and it makes my makeups sit for hours! it smells great kinda like lemons very great!

January 05, 2016

This smells so good!!! I use it after I cleanse and before I use my moisturizer and also after putting on makeup. It helps set the powders nicely and eliminates the dry powdery look. I also use it on hot summer days to calm my skin down and winters when I'm feeling drier.

May 11, 2015

I love this because it adds so much moisture into my face!! Great refresher

April 21, 2015

Idk what it is about this spray but its none like no other, it really doesn't do anything for the longevity of your makeup, but boy, does it hydrate your face, I tend to use this product after a workout or if I need a little extra moister in my life, great product will definitely wanting more...

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic