Pure Leaf Green Tea and Honey Iced Tea Reviews
#87 in Tea

Good - 0

June 28, 2018

Love at first sip!!

OMLANTA!!!! This flavour blew me away!! I cannot believe how refreshing this Real Leaf was! I usually go for the regular or raspberry but the green tea is 1/2 the calories and barely any sugar! Winning!!!

May 16, 2018

J'achete ce produit a tous les semaines, je suis accro!!

Je suis une vrai fan de thé glacé, je dois avouer que j’ai un grand coup de cœur pour cette marque qui d’après moi est une des meilleure. En plus d’être à la fois santé, il goute délicieusement bon!! Même mes enfants en raffole!!

2.8/5

May 07, 2018

Not for non-green tea drinkers!

I don't like green tea but I've never seen this brand before so I thought I'd give it a shot. I definitely do not like green tea still.

It was refreshing but it left a weird feeling on your tongue after, almost chalky.

March 29, 2018

Delicious and Refreshing

We just tried this iced tea for the first time and it was lovely. It has a subtle sweetness. Most iced teas are too sweet. I also liked that it didn't have floating tea dust in it. This means the iced tea flavour was clean and refreshing. I will buy this again in the summer.