Pure Leaf Peach Real Brewed Iced Tea Reviews
#69 in Tea

July 04, 2019

Very good but to much sugar

I had the lemon tea and it was very good. It tastes great and is refreshing but I found it a little to sweet. They need to have a lite version with less sugar.

April 24, 2019

Iced Tea

Pure leaf is my go to brand because its made with real black tea leaves. It is refreshing. I do like the intense peach flavor but the only downfall is its not real peach.

1.3/5

February 11, 2019

Its okay

To be fair it's pretty good but the aftertaste is what bugs me. It has an artificial flavour to it which I do not like. I mean that's my opinion other may love it and actually my coworkers drink it and love it. As far as fairness goes it doesn't claim that it doesn't have artificial flavours if you look at the ingredient section. Also, I do not like iced tea and most to all products in this day and time are artificially flavoured and have the same aftertaste and quality. I like how it looks though :)

February 11, 2019

Amazing Taste

I definitely love the Pure Leaf line of iced teas! They are not overbearingly sweet like most store bought iced teas, and have a nice flavour. The peach is my favourite

July 01, 2018

so yummy

This iced tea tastes very much like homemade. It has a refreshing peach flavor that is not overpowering, nor excessively sweet. You can also find this iced tea in two other flavors, raspberry, and lemon. This iced tea lives up to it's name as it tastes like fresh brewed. It tastes equally delicious hot, or over ice. I enjoy that it often goes on sale.

2.0/5

April 08, 2018

Pure Leaf Iced Tea

This is by far the grossest drink I have tasted, my mom buys it all the time and loves it. It has a gross texture and taste I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's not a fan of Iced tea.

March 21, 2018

Oh SO REFRESHING

Pure leaf ice tea in peach is my favorite I have tried all flavours by them and there good but this definitely my favorite ! Love the bottle I reuse them to start off and the drink is so peachy refreshing with a great tea flavour it doesn't leave any after taste as I find some iced tea and drinks do ,kids love it and fiance as well !price is great and is easy to find in grocery store and Walmart .Great over ice and I even tried it heated ! Thanks #Pureleaf

February 13, 2018

its ok

I love a good ice tea and this was good but not amazing. The taste was fantastic and over value was pretty good and on par with other easy carry beverages but the after taste was so drying.

January 28, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

yummy! but expensive

I saw the new pure leaf real brewed iced tea in the store and figured I would give it a try. At $5 a bottle, it wasnt priced right for me when I can brew my own iced tea for pennies, but I figured I would give it a try. I brought it home and it DID taste really good. Overall, it is a good product for if you want quick and easy iced tea.

August 25, 2017

Good

This ice tea is very good. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. It is refreshing and the peach taste is really prominent, but yet subtle at the same time.
    It is good quality, you can taste you are drinking tea, but at the same time, it tastes like much more.