Pure minerial press powder Reviews
#101 in Powder

Good - 0

January 18, 2018

Great powder!

My skin responds best to mineral make-up and this is a great powder. I usually buy Bare Minerals from Sephora, but was in a pinch and couldn't make it to the mall and opted for shoppers drug mart instead. This was the product they recommended and I must say, I am not disappointed. I actually think I prefer it over the Bare Minerals! It goes on very light, but provides decent coverage that is not overwhelming. I have not had any issues with my skin since using this product.

March 27, 2017

Love this product. It sits on top of your skin and doesnf get absorbed by your pores so reduces acne! The color also blends in perfectly with your skin color. You dont even feel like your wearing cover up!

March 13, 2017

The pure minerals powder is light to apply and doesn't leave you with a "caked on" look. It has pretty good coverage, but I sometimes use a concealer as well. I like the idea that I'm not using chemicals on my face everyday to get a finished look.

August 16, 2016

Amazing product, that works well on my skin. This is the first powder I have found that works great and doesn't irritate my skin like some other products have.

February 21, 2016

I have used this product for over ten years now... i just love it... my makeup stays on my face...and sometimes i do not even wear fondation .. i just moisturiser my face..and press pure mineral powder on my face.... i really glow it's superb.... i would recommended people to try this ...

February 19, 2016

I love this product. I use it everyday. Covers all the worse blemishes. However works even better with a primer. I do not leave the house with out my powder on.