3.9/5
Prestige Item
Pureology Superfood Hydrate Treatment Reviews

September 11, 2019

Hydrate bien

Il hydrate beaucoup et rend mes cheveux brillant et moins frisote qu'a lhabitude! Il aide aussi a mes cheveux blond de rester plus longtemps alors cest prfait

February 25, 2019

Good moisturizing mask

This mask is smooth and easy to apply. It moisturizes the hair quite nicely. Comes in nice big jar that is easy to use. Smells nice. I like it and would buy again.

January 15, 2019

It was ok

Hair type: Short, naturally wavy, thick and greying/aging hair.

The few other Pureology products I tried didn't work well with my hair and while this didn't wow me, it also didn't leave my hair a frazzled dry mess. I feel like it isn't worth the price for me as it didn't do any better job than a regular conditioner, in fact, it actually left my hair less soft than some of my conditioners.

There are some plus points. I like that it's vegan and the company supports charities. The smell is nice, it's not overly coconutty and the coconut and avocado combination is a pleasant, not too strong, smell that doesn't bother me. The texture and thickness of the treatment is nice.

Unfortunately, I just felt like my hair wasn't left anymore soft than when I usually use conditioner. It's a no from me, but everybody's hair is different, so it might work better for you.