4.9/5
Purex Baby Soft Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

September 10, 2020

Smells so good

I really like the scent of purex baby liquid laundry detergent. It easily removes stains and is very gentle on baby's skin. Does not cause irritation!

June 28, 2020

Gentle fragrance

First detergent that hasn’t reacted with my kids skin. We had a difficult time trying to find one that wasnt irritating them and it smells amazing.

April 21, 2020

Does the job but there no smell

My baby so far has had no allergic reaction using this detergent but I just wish the scent would remain longer on her clothes.... when I take them out the wash they has a nice smell but once out of the dryer the smell disappears. I’m not expecting a strong fragrance but I would like my baby’s clothes to have a nice laundry smell to it!

March 30, 2020

Amazing Baby Laundry Detergent

I love this baby laundry detergent so much. It made my son’s clothes smell amazing and the scent stayed on them for a very long time. This baby laundry detergent was very cheap I think I only paid like $3 or $4 dollars at Dollarama :) I would recommend this baby laundry detergent :)

March 05, 2020
    New York, United States

Smell so amazing

Before I have a baby I was very confused about "which baby laundry detergent to buy". I saw couple brands but the price are so different. I decided begin for the cheap one. But I very happy about that choose, my son clothes's smell so "amazing" . Ah, he never had any allergy. Purex Baby Laundry Detergent

February 27, 2020

Great quality and great price point

I used it for my babies and it cleaned well and had a nice scent. I think for baby detergent it is reasonably priced, as it goes on sale often and is available at mutilpe retailers.

February 27, 2020

Best baby laundry out there

I purchased this over other brands due to the price difference but was glad as I loved the scent and how it cleaned baby’s clothes over the higher priced brands that I previously purchased.

January 28, 2020

Nice light scent

This has been a new must in our house since my son was born. I wanted to make sure it wasn't too strong but nice enough to be able to get stains out of the onesies

December 27, 2019

Smells SOOO good

I LOVE this product and it leaves her clothes smelling so good! I even wash my throw blanket in it so while I’m sleeping I feel like she’s with me. I will use this until she’s in college LOL! It also keeps her clothes in great condition! No wearing down or stretching!

October 15, 2019

works great

I'm obsessed with the scent of this laundry detergent!! It has a super faint scent that you have to hold fresh laundry up to your nose to smell but I honestly do that every single time haha. It cleans clothing really well and leaves everything fresh and soft.