Purex Cold Water Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 320 in Laundry Care

June 21, 2017

Purex

If you are looking for a very budget friendly laundry detergent this one is great! Just as effective as using tide or gain and there are tons of scents to choose from. I like this one the best because I prefer to use cold water when washing

June 02, 2017

I buy this laundry detergent just for washing my boyfriends work clothes, as he works in construction and they're ALWAYS dirty, and I don't like washing clothes in anything but cold water. Purex Cold Water Laundry Detergent fights any stain, including dirt, grime and grease, and the clothes always come out spotless clean and smelling fresh! I buy the bulk container from Costco as I can just not get enough of this detergent. It's hard to find a cold water that can still clean this well. Highly recommended.

June 02, 2017

This is the only detergent we use at our home. Trying to reduce heating costs has been successful with this product. It is used in cold water, but it leaves our clothes smelling fresh and always clean!

I usually buy it with coupons (I'm a cheap mommy) so it's VERY cost efficient.

May 29, 2017

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essai du pire détergent liquide pour au froide. Je peux vous dire qu'il laisse une belle odeur frais pas trop prononcé. Du côté du nettoyage à l'eau froide il fait aussi un très bon travail. J'ai bien aimée ce détergent.

May 29, 2017

Ce détergent est très bon. Il laisse une odeur de fraîcheur aux vêtements et lave très bien en eau froide. Je le préfère aux autres ,car le prix est vraiment raisonnable.

May 10, 2017

We exclusively use this product! Its so much cheaper and gets the job done. I have 2 young kids and a husband who works in a kitchen. There are always stains and lots of laundry to wash. I love the smell. Works great!

May 08, 2017

Purex laundry detergent cleans my clothes really well. It smells clean and I love it. The stains were gone. I love this detergent because it's affordable and it works great.

May 08, 2017

I have using this for many years. It gets my clothes clean and leaves a nice scent for a few days after. I love that it intended for cold water washes. So it helps save on some bills.I also have a couple people in the house to have sensitive skin so they can't use a lot of other brands, and they have never had an issue with this product.

May 08, 2017

Hi! I used this brand because it was on sale at my local Food Basics. I enjoy the scent, not overwhelming yet still noticeable, and I especially like that it is a cold water detergent. I live in Ontario where I find utility costs to be quite high.
    My only issue is that after a few usses, I've been instinctively adding a bit more than a capful for every full load.mim not sure if it's just a bad habit or if the brand is lacking.
    For a family of three, the regular sized bottle lasted a little under 3 weeks, which is normal in my home.
    Any way, worth the price IMHO

May 03, 2017

I have been using this product for years now. I love it , I love the smell I love how it cleans my clothing. I love that I do not have to use all the hot water

What's Your Favorite?