Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 296 in Laundry Care

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets are a load’s worth of detergent, softener and anti-static, all in one powerful sheet. Simply drop laundry sheet into washer, the detergent is released during the wash cycle. Once wash is complete, transfer the laundry sheet with clothes to dryer. The stripe is heat activated by the dryer to soften and remove static. It’s that simple. No more heavy bottles. No more messes. It’s Laundry. Simplified.

February 25, 2017

purex complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets work very well to keep your clothes very soft in the dryer. it gives clothes a very nice scent and leaves them static free. i have tried lots of other laundry sheets but i would definitely recommend the product.

October 15, 2016

Fonctionne bien sur mes vêtements. Donne une douce odeur délicate et agréable. Laisse les vêtements doux et soyeux au toucher. Je le recommande, bon choix.

October 15, 2016

I only use the Purex brand because it is the only laundry detergent I am not allergic to. I was so excited to purchase these years ago when I went to university to make laundry in a residence a bit easier. I loved how simple it was and how I didnt need to waste space for three clunky products. Unfortunately I noticed that if you were not doing a full to large load of laundry, sometimes one of the blue chemicals would leak and stick onto your articles of clothing (and for me, particularly my bedsheets) leaving a sticky blue stain that actually took off the colour of my wooden bed frame. Thankfully with another wash this would come out! But I would not recommend this for small or single person loads! Best used for family's. I, however, have been unable to find this product in stores in recent years. Possibly discontinued?

October 08, 2016

It does it's job but it was something that I just tried and didn't really fall in love with. I tried this when I was working up in camp and travelling lots. The packaging is to big for my travelling so I resorted to the laundry pods instead. The laundry sheets smell great. It can be an easy way of doing laundry for others. It is a good idea that they came up with this.

June 19, 2016

Not a fan. These are really expensive (around $14 regular priced at my Shoppers!) Yes, they are convenient. But pods are just as convenient and work just as well. I am willing to take the extra step of adding a dryer sheet to not have to use these again. They left my clothes feeling like they were covered in a film...just kind of yucky. Smelled kind of chemical-y.

May 18, 2016

I tried them and I liked the fact that you just threw it in with your laundry and didn't have to worry about anything else, but it felt weird not using a detergent. It worked well though.

March 05, 2016

They're great because they take the guessing out of how much soap to use plus i dont have to carry a whole jug to the laundry room. Sometimes Purex does leave detergent marks on my clothing though. I havent been able to find these lately

February 17, 2016

These are great. No measuring liquid or trying to remember to put a dryer sheet in. I haven't been able to find them for quite a while now. Not sure if they still sell them, but they were great.

January 16, 2016

These make doing laundry so easy. My laundry always comes out so clean and fresh. I can't always find this product though unfortunately.

September 21, 2015

I really liked these ! It was so easy and simple and they are also perfect for traveling . It's too bad Walmart doesn't sell them anymore