Purex Detergents Ultra Concentrate Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 273 in Laundry Care

September 28, 2014

Excellent value for what you pay. Nice fresh scent. I find it doesn't leave a residue in your clothes as some other detergents do. Not as harsh as some detergents, my granddaughter and husband have sensitive skin and they have not had any reactions at all from this. Finally this product cleans very well.

September 16, 2014

Smell is great. A very nice clean and soft feeling. The price is great too!

August 12, 2014

Makes clothes not only look clean but smells clean.

July 24, 2014

Good perfume, the super power of cleaning

June 13, 2014

I have been using Purex for a long time. I have always loved the smell, and obviously it must work pretty good after all these years! It comes in a bunch of sizes, so prices vary from $4.99-$14.99. I usually to to buy it when it's on sale $2.99, and stock up. I like that it's concentrated but I still feel like I use too much, because that it what I am used to measuring out. I use cold water. I would recommend to use in addition to borax and stain spot treating. Only complaint is that the pour spout could be tweaked to prevent excess product from sliming up the lid.

May 30, 2014

smells great and is awesome on grime

May 28, 2014

Works well, especially since most of the wash we do is in cold water. Gets clothes clean, keeps colours bright and smells good.

January 03, 2012

Well this product gets 6 stars out of 5 from my son! He has a stuffed doggy that he NEVER lets go of (except when at school), making it very hard to wash him. He used to complain when he came fresh from a washing that he "felt funny" and was not fluffy enough. Since switching to Purex he actually ASKS me to wash the doggy because he comes out "fluffy and smells yummy, and that makes doggy happy" LOL that is according to Ale!

DH started noticing that his shirts were softer and fresher when he took them out of the closet and has started pulling out shirts washed BEFORE Purex and tossing them in the dirty clothes because they feel stiff and don't smell as good LOL!

My 10yr old loves how her bedding smells and feels after it has been washed and says the smell lasts more than before!

Me, I love how soft my bath towels are now! And they absorb water WAY better than they used to!

I honestly can't say enough about how wonderful this stuff is (and that fact that it is cheaper than what I used to use I am also saving money! Yeah Purex!)

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr