Good

Purina Friskies Indoor Delights 1.4kg Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 64 in Cat Food & Treats

February 12, 2017

I swear this is the only cat food my cats actually eat! I've tried giving them the other flavours of this brand which they utterly refuse lol. This also comes in a larger bag which is nice. I noticed when I'm buying it at my local store, it is the lowest in stock which I guess means it's pretty popular among the other kitties around here! FYI my cats are full time indoor, although one of them sometimes likes to sneak an adventure outside when mom's not looking!

June 30, 2016

Since I'm reviewing for my cats I can only go on how they react. They love this product as they run when the bag is taken out and the bowl is filled. Cats can be finicky eaters but not with producy.

May 14, 2016

Our fur baby will only eat this for her meals. She is so fussy and this does the trick every time. Good quality here. Decent prince for a great brand.

May 10, 2016

This is a fairly new variety for my cats but they like it, so I'll be buying it from now on. The bag contains chicken,beef, turkey, and greens; all the goodies my babies like.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle