Quaker Chewy Dipps Caramel Nut Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 295 in Granola Bars

June 21, 2017

Great tasting granola bar!

These granola bars are a delicious treat. There is a sort of sweet and salty profile to these because the salty taste of the nuts and granola mix very well with the sweetness of the caramel and chocolate. The caramel on the inside is rich and decadent. The chocolate on the outside is a smooth milk chocolate. All the flavors work very nicely together. This could be a substitute for a chocolate bar if you are trying to eat healthy.

June 01, 2017

I really enjoy these bars. The combination of the creamy chocolate, thick caramel, and the chewy granola provides for a delicious combination. These are great for people who want more of a chocolatey tasting granola bar. You can find these for a great price at Wal Mart or Food Basics, and they often go on sale.

May 16, 2017

these taste sooooo good! they remind me of childhood! I cant say these are nutritional at all because theyre absolutely not but theyre at least better than your average chocolate bar!

May 14, 2017

Yum!! These are probably one of the best granola bars that Quaker makes as they taste just like a regular chocolate bar!! I love the outstanding taste of creamy caramel, nuts, granola and the milky chocolate combination. They are super chewy so you can savour the taste without having too devour the bar within a minute. I also like that they are low in calories at 140 per bar, contains 2 grams of protein, 1 gram of fibre. They do contain a tad bit more sugar than I would like at 13 grams but its nice too treat yourself once in a while. This is defiantly a better option for the kids too have for a treat than a typical chocolate bar is.

There is a couple of ingredients that I don't agree with or like such as BHT, Palm oil, Esters, Corn syrup and Glucose. Those ingredients I don't like, but I don't buy this product that often so its not a huge concern too me. I would buy them more often if those ingredients were omitted in the bars. We are trying too eat healthier as a family and really focused in what we have in our home and the ingredients labels. So I only buy when they are on sale and just once in a while.

You can buy a box of 12 for $3.99CAN at Walmart or Superstore(Loblaws).

May 13, 2017

These are one of my favorite granola bars ! Salty and sweet always mix well for me and the saltiness of the caramel and nuts balance the Chocolate perfectly, it's the perfect sweet treat! I also love that this brand frequently goes on sale so I always stock up !

May 13, 2017

I absolutely love these, they are so chocolaty and for people who love granola bars but want more chocolate goodness than this is for you.The flavour is fantastic and I have no will power when it comes to eating them...I finish the whole box!

May 11, 2017

I am writing this review as I am chewing away on this amazing bar . It's so yummy and delicious. It's just right portions. It's great for people on the go and help you satisfy your sweet toooth craving without over indulging

April 25, 2017

I find the Quaker bars are very good starter for the rush hour mornings, when your in a hurry, I love the taste of all their bars. Also their not just for breakfast, when your out all day and have no time you can reach in your bag and grab a bar

March 24, 2017

These are better for you than most snacks youre going to pick up anywhere and taste just as good .. they're nonyl a good price if you buy them in bulk other than that they dont weigh enough to be worth anything thi si one o the best flavors though

March 13, 2017

Myself and my children love these granola bars! They taste great and are great for recess or just a little afternoon snack! I often buy these! I would definitely recommend this product!