Quaker® Crispy Minis® Crunchy Dill Flavour Rice Chips Reviews

March 29, 2016

A light snack for those having the munchies and are calorie conscious. Quaker also has nice other flavour varieties including rice chips with peppers. Great stuff!

March 22, 2016

Fabulous! My go to crunchy, crispy, chip-like but not quite as many calories snack.
    The dill pickle is my favorite flavour option. They throw that dill seasoning on there
    without holding back. Packed with flavour and I feel less guilty destroying a bag of
    these versus a bag of greasy chips.

March 22, 2016

I am obsessed with these crispy minis they are so much healthier than regular potato chips and they are so packed with flavor. Really crunchy and a really good snack.

March 10, 2016

Quaker Crispy Minis are a great alternative to chips with all the flavor. They come in a variety of flavors so even if you do not like the dill flavor you should be able to find something that is more suited to your tastes. I like the mini ones better than the large ones because of portion size.

All in all this is a great product.

March 10, 2016

I never liked rice chips before but gave it another shot . I couldn't stop eating them. Lots of dill flavor and we take them for our lunches and the kids enjoy them too. Great price and many flavors to choose from

March 01, 2016

Healthier alternative to potato chips. Great dill flavor, crunchy and crispy. Great price too. My kidlike to have these in their school lunches and snacks.

2.7/5

March 01, 2016

These seem to be a healthier alternative to potato chips. They have lots of flavour and some crunch. They do seem a bit pricey. I buy them when they are on sale.

March 01, 2016

These make the perfect snack,I buy these instead of chips because I find they are a healthier option. They have a nice crunch and only a hint of dill which I love which is great, there's nothing worse then a snack that's too strong in flavor,this snack sells for $1.50-$1.99 and can be purchased almost anywhere

February 13, 2016

I'm a HUGE potato chip fan, and Dill pickle is my favorite, but our family decided to start making healthier choices so I tried rice cakes. Fabulous potato chip replacement!

Far healthier alternative, well seasoned, not at all greasy, nice light snack! Definitely will continue purchasing!

September 12, 2015

Wow are these ever packed with flavour or what?! Dill Pickle has always been one of my favorite flavours to get snack wise and these do not dissappoint. I love the sourness from the dill not too overpowering but the perfect punch of flavour and combined with the light airiness of the rice cracker.