Quaker Instant Oatmeal Assorted Variety

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Assorted Variety Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 399 in Cereal

June 10, 2016

My sons love this. Both of them have their favorite flavors but they will eat all of them. They can make it for themselves. They eat them fast so I never have to tell them to hurry when they have this for breakfast.

March 02, 2016

This variety pack of oatmeal is handy so that you can try different flavours. I find them too sweet so I often mix a package in with regular plain oatmeal.

March 02, 2016

I love buying the variety pack for my family because we don't all like the same flavor so this gives everyone what they want ,my favorite flavor is the maple and brown sugar,its a quick and easy breakfast ,very convenient for mornings that are rushed .I try and buy it when it goes on sale ,so I buy a couple of boxes .I would recommend this to everyone

October 14, 2015

A great morning breakfast choice. Quick and filling. Very yummy. I love the variety pack so you don't have to eat the same flavour everyday. I like mine with milk instead of water.

October 14, 2015

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Assorted Variety;

For quick and instant guaranteed tasting oatmeal, quaker is a good choice.
    In the morning for breakfast on the go, or in the office.
    Makes quick, little scent surrounding to others, good flavours, a lot of variety of flavours!

August 29, 2015

This probably isn't the most nutritious oatmeal there is but never the less it's quite tasty and fast and easy. The assorted variety a are nice.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic