Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cookies 'n Creme Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 368 in Cereal

September 30, 2016

I didn't like this oatmeal. It looks good, but I didn't find taste to be like cookies n' creme and I found it to be kind of bland. It was also a little gritty.

June 20, 2016

This is a great breakfast option for oatmeal lovers that enjoy sweet breakfast. It is easy to make (just boil water!) and satisfying. I eat two packets and I stay full until lunch. This flavor in particular is creamy and a bit chocolatey and the little cookie bits are an interesting slightly-crunchy consistency addition to oatmeal. I really like this one!

July 07, 2015

I eat #Quaker Oatmeal at least four out of seven days in a week. So I really love to have a variety of different flavors on hand. #QuakerInstantOatmeal "Cookies 'n Creme" is a delicious, healthy and fast way to have a hot breakfast. It is so creamy, it tastes so good and no need to add sugar.

July 07, 2015

I don't eat oatmeal too often, but I really like this cookies and cream one. It has little cookie bits which makes it yummy to eat. On the other hand it's a lot healthier to make your own oatmeal because that way you can control how much sugar you put in, but it's good for if you are in a rush and need a quick breakfast.

July 07, 2015

This oatmeal is gross & overly sweet.

March 17, 2015

My kids love this flavoured oatmeal. The addition of tasty cookies 'n cream is what they like best. A quick and easy breakfast that will you energy to start your day.