Quaker Life Original Cereal

Quaker Life Original Cereal Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #154 out of 399 in Cereal

January 31, 2017

This is a great cereal! I love the little bits of sugar in the middle of each bite. Not too much, but enough to satisfy that sweet bite while eating a hardy breakfast!

January 09, 2017

This is my husband's favorite cereal .I try to stock up when its on sale but if we run out ,
    he's not happy. the Grand children call "Life" grandpa's cereal & that's what they want
    for breakfast too !

February 29, 2016

This was my favorite cereal when I was a child. I have a three-year-old daughter and now it is one of her favorite cereals too. It has sugar, of course, but it isn't as sweet as many other cereals that children love. I can feed it to my daughter with less guilt than if I gave her a sweeter variety. I love the crunchy, thin texture of the squares and I love that it has just enough sugar. Most other cereals are too sweet or too bland and gross, but this is perfect in flavor.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it gets soggy too easily.

February 23, 2016

This cereal is delicious. My kids love them with milk or just plain. Add some chocolate chips and pretzels and you have a snack. It's really good and better than buying other cereals.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic