• Quantum STERLING Tone Balancing Shampoo
Good

Quantum STERLING Tone Balancing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 1102 in Shampoo

April 26, 2017

À la recherche d'un bon shampoing pour aider à préserver votre blond? Je vous conseille fortement celui-ci.
    Ce shampoing violet permet de neutraliser tous les tons de cuivrés qui apparaissent sur les cheveux blonds décolorés ou méchés (ou gris).
    Personnellement, je trouve qu'il n'assèche pas autant que d'autres marques que j'ai essayé auparavant.

October 14, 2016

After having absolutely no luck with other toning shampoos I begged my salon for another choice since they didn't carry the toner I use to dye my hair with, and she showed me this and said that if I left it on for half an hour then washed it out, it would tone my hair, and to continue to use it every time I shampoo'd my hair. I have amazing results after the 30 mins leave it, and my hair went from really badly orange, to this absolutely beautiful white-blonde that I was looking for. The shampoo smells like oranges and its amazing. The color is a rich dark vilolet. I did notice that it stained my hands to a greyish color but it washed off after a good scrub. Becareful not to get it on any clothes or good towels because it will stain purple, then be white after a wash. This is an amazing product and did exactly as my stylist promised it would.

Fidget Spinners

Favourite Disney movies?

krysten26 added a new review for
    Bicks garlic dill pickles

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Motts