Red Rose Canadian Breakfast Tea Bags Reviews
#5 in Tea

Deliciously rich and smooth. Blended in Canada for Canadians, Red Rose® Canadian Breakfast is the perfect compliment to any special Canadian occasion.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

January 16, 2018

Red rose tea

I enjoy a good cup of hot tea ..You work hard all day ...really look forward to coming home...I get my favorite cup ..let my red rose tea steep ,then enjoy ,it happens every day

January 05, 2018

Must have

We always purchase this brand , not a fan of chai for other brands but this brand makes it taste enjoyable and we always serve it when we have guests over.

March 29, 2017

I have always had a preference for English Breakfast tea, over Orange Pekoe, as I find it to be a bit more naturally sweet. I found this product at Walmart, and thought I would try it as Red Rose is a great brand and I got a lot more teabags in this package than a regular 20-24 pack of English Breakfast. And I am glad I did! Whether I'm making a single cup, or an entire teapot, this tea is sooo delicious. It is fragrant and delicious and no bitter after taste.

March 09, 2017

The breakfast version of the Red Rose tea has so much more flavour than the original. It is not as bitter - instead, it has a sort of light fruity and flowery taste and is ever so slightly sweet. I like to steep this for about 5 or 6 minutes to get my desired amount of flavour. I know you can make iced tea out of any kind of tea really, but this one specifically is much more enjoyable the hotter it is.

I am more of a strong black tea kinda gal, but I do enjoy a cup of this every now and then. I appreciate that the new bags the company uses are made from 100% plant materials (Rainforest Alliance Certified).

February 18, 2017

Great tea and not just for breakfast. I'm an avid tea drinker and I'm very picky. I won't drink no name teas and do my best to avoid anything other than red rose. You guys nailed it with this one

September 20, 2016

Nothing better than Red rose tea , iv been drinking it since a young girl grew up either it the taste is yummy and soothing I don't think I can ever like a tea as much as this one .

September 20, 2016

Let's start this review by saying I was a strictly Tetley Orange Pekoe girl. Nothing else, no green tea, no chai tea and definitely no Red Rose.

This Red Rose Canadian Breakfast tea has totally changed my opinion. It has wonderful notes and a very simple, easy-drinking taste that is perfect for your morning cup (or two!)

And better yet? I find it's usually on sale or cheaper than Tetley (although not yet available in bulk that I've found)

September 10, 2016

My go to tea! Love the taste, the price, everything. Can always expect a great cup of tea when you use Red Rose brand. I use this to make an earl grey latte and turns out delish every time

September 10, 2016

The red rose brand of tea has always been my go-to brand. It's has a rich and smooth flavour and very aromatic. I love the smell of this tea! Nothing better than having a nice hot cup of tea while relaxing!

August 13, 2016

This stuff is AWESOME! Makes a truly beautiful cuppa. Thank you Red Rose, you soooo rule! My only complaints with it are 1. why OH WHY! can't I find it more regularly and 2. why doesn'[t it come in extra large sizes as I am always running out?