Red Rose Canadian Breakfast Tea Bags Reviews
#10 in Tea

Deliciously rich and smooth. Blended in Canada for Canadians, Red Rose® Canadian Breakfast is the perfect compliment to any special Canadian occasion.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

June 12, 2016

This tea is one of the symbols of my childhood. My grandma would drink this every day. I absolutely loved the colour of it. I would sneak sniffs of the scent when she would walk away. I loved it! Now grown up, it has become the staple tea in my home. It takes me back to my childhood every single time I drink it.

June 12, 2016

I have always loved a cup of Red Rose Tea. It has a very smooth rich taste. Add some cream and sugar and it's the perfect way to finish off a good meal. I like the tea bags as I can decide how weak or strong I want my cup of tea. Definitely recommend this tea to anyone.

June 11, 2016

Red Rose tea is a classic! I started drinking this tea at Grandma'a and she always sweetened it with her homemade honey. I still drink Red Rose tea as it is one of my favorites. Such a rich smooth taste and with the right amount of cream and honey....absolutely delicious! I always keep the tea bags on hand and will even take them with me when I go on holidays just to make sure I can have my favorite cup a tea while I'm away!

June 11, 2016

Not my favourite Red Rose tea, I do prefer their original Orange Pekoe, but this one is pretty tasty, and the wonderful quality that I expect from Red Rose. I would buy it again, although I do prefer their original Orange Pekoe brand (which is what I normally buy)

June 10, 2016

Red Rose Tea was introduced to me by my grandma. We would always drink a couple of cups around lunch time when I was growing up. Still, to this day, she has Red Rose Tea in her cupboard and makes a pot for visitors. Great taste all around.

June 10, 2016

Red Rose has such a rich tea flavor. I like to steep two bags in my tea pot, which probably gets me 4 cups. It's very good with honey and milk. We always have some in our pantry.

June 10, 2016

I remember as a young girl my parents drinking Red Rose tea and nothing other. Today my husband and myself drink Red Rose and it's our only preferred tea in our house. Love the taste and how it hasn't changed much since I was a girl. Brings back old memories and builds onto new ones! Thanks Red Rose for doing such a wonderful job and keeping family/friends enjoy their time together with a great cup of tea!
    The one thing I love to see again as I did when I was younger was having the Red Rose English ornaments that use to be in each box, love to see them come back again to Canada!

June 10, 2016

Red Rose has been in our house as a staple for many generations. I love the classic smooth taste, and how easy it is to brew to your own personal strength. I pop two of these in my coffee maker and enjoy tea all morning. I drink a lot of tea and this is one of my long time favourites.

June 10, 2016

I find the flavor of Red Rose Canadian Breakfast Tea to be just right, not too strong and not too mild tasting. To me it is a great cup of tea when i am feeling like a "nothing fancy" cup.

June 09, 2016

When I make this tea I don't just make a cup, I make some in my teapot. The taste is very pleasant and instead of making coffee in the morning, I make this tea.