Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews
#5 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

April 17, 2018

Best tea hands down

I am a big tea drinker! Will never drink coffee.
    Every so often I will buy tetly or a store brand because of tea but then I do not enjoy my cup of tea!
    These guys know how to produce that perfect cup of tea with the perfect brewing instruction right on the box!

April 17, 2018

Red Rose Tea Bags

I have been drinking Red Rose Orange Pekoe tea for many years now and I just love it. I remember my Mom serving it to company when I was a little girl. I prefer Orange Pekoe tea over coffee any day.

April 08, 2018

A go-to tea!

My fiance loves tea! This is one of our go-to brands when we're shopping. Red Rose is super reliable. The bags are sturdy and brew a good cup of tea. The flavours are nice and always consistent. I will buy this brand again and again. I would highly recommend it.

March 14, 2018

My go to Tea

This tea is always my go to when I can't decide on a tea. It is one of my favourites has lots of flavour and can use one bag to make a couple cups of it. Always rebuy this

March 13, 2018

Classic tea

I'm a big tea lover and red rose always has a great taste, the classic orange pekoe flavor I look for. Great black or with milk and suger to sweeten things up.

March 11, 2018

Reliable

I know that I can always count on Red Rose Tea. It has been a staple in my families and neighbors families for many years on the East Coast of Canada.

March 09, 2018

Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags

Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea is our family favorite. The rich flavor that this tea offers is refreshing and satisfying. It is not bitter whatsoever, it's the perfect anytime tea. Decaffeinated option is also available.

March 07, 2018
    Washington, United States

The tea of a good well being.

I am a tea drinker and the Red Rose Orange Pekote Tea Bags made me so happy. I liked the taste and the uniqueness of the color.
    I did tell my friends , co-workers and family members about it.

I will keep drinking it.

Thank you.
    Maria.

February 27, 2018

Great cup of tea

This makes a nice strong cup of tea. Low pesticide levels. My go to brand for sure. Red rose makes a great line of teas but orange pekoe remins my favourite

February 26, 2018

An oldie but a goodie

There has always been a box of red rose in my house for as long as I can remember. It's the classic orange pekoe that is everything you could want from it. It steeps beautifully every time and is always the perfect cup of tea,