redbull Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

April 28, 2017

It's a little pricey compared to most brands of energy drinks- but nothing beats Redbull! Don't dig the original flavour? Try the Cranberry! It's the best!

April 13, 2017

I felt really energized after having 1 of those puppies. It had a really great taste and leaves you longing for more. Itll make your mouth water like like it's a flowing well

1.0/5

October 19, 2016

I've only ever tried this once and will never try it again. First of all, getting past the taste for its desired energy effects is not worth it. It tastes awfully chemically (no doubt a reflection of what it's made of). Though it did make me stay up all night, I wouldn't say it provided me 'energy' to do anything, rather it just made me frustratingly restless. I'd recommend passing on this product and getting your energy from a more natural source.

0.5/5

October 19, 2016

I won one of these cans in a contest and though I'd have something nice. For me, and I'm most likely in the minority, i found it gross tasting.Not at all what I would ever purchase.

October 19, 2016

Who doesn't like Red Bull, It tastes great, gives lots of energy and is great mixed with vodka. I am a mom of 3 and I do not really like coffee because it stains my teeth. So I like to opt for a Red Bull. usually just one a day though and the small can. I like the diet one too cause there is zero calories. Just keep away from the kids though. This stuff is great and helps me make it through my busy days.

1.8/5

October 19, 2016

Tastes and smells horrible. Sweet and loaded with caffeine. Would not try this again. Terrible doesn't begin to describe this stuff. It's probably better to drink cola.

October 19, 2016

I love Redbull The Blue Edition. I love the taste of it, it actually tastes like blueberries! And when I finish a redbull, I definitely feel like I have more energy to get through the day without a yawn. I have one almost daily at lunch to keep me going, so I will definitely be buying again....tomorrow!

September 23, 2016

I have to start my review with a warning - everything is OK in moderation. Please, if you do drink energy drinks, do not do it too much!
    That being said, I've tried many in my student days, and I think Red Bull is an acquired taste. It is sweet! The level of caffeine in this is high, and it's perfect for when you need a pick-me-up (like late-night studying or shifts). I find it that the effects diminish with regular use. If you don't drink Red Bull regularly, you will really get a kick out of it when you need one!

3.2/5

May 19, 2016

They clearly have ineffective marketing b/c even though this has been on TV for at least 5 years.... I was shocked to open my first can and find out it's not cola! I seriously just tried it today for the first time b/c I got one in a promotion and was shocked, and my mom thought it was cola too. OK, so it's not. It's ginger-ale colored, smells very fruity, and is candy-fruit in taste. It was really yummy and had a lot of caffeine. I don't normally take caffeine but I like trying new things, and at least it was fun to be totally surprised. I would recommend it for anyone wanting a sugar/energy rush, and I think the flavour is more suited to women instead of men. I don't think they come in diet though, which is too bad.

May 17, 2016

Redbull gives us our wings on a daily basis .... It tastes great and picks us up on days where we just have too much to do and not enough sleep !! Its fantastic !!