Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis Reviews
#67 in Chocolate

September 06, 2019

Fabulous snack

I love the taste and the size of the package, I have zero ability to stop eating sweets, so at least if I eat an entire bag, it is the perfect size. The peanut butter mixed with the chocolate is amazing. soft, melts in your mouth. I wil even serve these when we have guests.

March 19, 2019

Tastey treat

Love these. Such a great size you can have just one for a little treat Or a whole bunch lol. These are also great to bake with and to use as an ice cream topping. Yummy will purchase these again.

October 30, 2018

This is a must have every Christmas. I have been stuffing these in my sisters stocking since she was little. She loves them and they fill up a stocking pretty well, so I don't have to buy a lot of other things. They are easy to find and prices well, and best part they are delicious.

May 23, 2018

Would buy again very good bite-size

Very good bite-size chocolate with peanut butter preferred the white chocolate ones and really wish if they had more peanut butter but otherwise – S delicious

July 06, 2017
    New York, United States

Bite-Sized Snacks, But Not Comparable To Regular Cups

I prefer regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but these are great for a quick bite-sized snack once in a while. What I prefer about the regular cups is the peanut butter and chocolate portions. I find these are so tiny that the peanut butter taste doesn't really come through, even though the ratio is well balanced. You can find a decent sized back of these at Dollarama for a great price. I also like the White Chocolate Minis but those are much harder to find and more expensive.

May 22, 2017

I really like Reese peanut butter minis they are Soo good! I like how they melt in your mouth. And how you get alot of them in a bag. I like to eat them as a snack in the evening.

May 18, 2017

Peanut butter cups are my favorite! I love that these come in a convenient snack size option. They are the perfect size to add to recipes for baking. Peanut butter and chocolate; the perfect combo!

May 18, 2017

These are simply delicious!! My only complaint is that due to their size you don't get as much of the peanut butter flavor that Reese products are known for. These can be purchased for very cheap so it is really a great value! If you love chocolate and love peanut butter, these are for you!!

February 28, 2017

My preference is Reece's peanut butter cups but these are great if you just want a bite sized snack. I love that they sell them at my local dollar store. I love to throw them in a bowl of icecream and a big hit in our house is Reece's peanut butter banana bread.

February 22, 2017

I think resses mini peanut butter cup is the best thing yet! It's handy to have around Halloween the kiddies love them , not forgetting the adults I always have it handy.