Reese's Pieces Reviews
#54 in Chocolate

September 17, 2017

Pop them in your mouth!

I have to say that I am lucky that no one in my household is allergic to peanuts. Reese's products are our favourite because of the chocolate and peanutbutter combination. I find with these pieces, I get the peanut butter flavour but it lacks the chocolate flavour. It is an easy snack to have on the road when you drive though!

September 03, 2017

Delicious bite sized peanut butter candies.

These are delicious mini bite sized candies made up of a crunchy candy coated shell with smooth peanut butter in the middle. I can eat a box of these with a nice tall glass of milk. They are great on their own or you can put them in icecream for a nice crunch. I even use them in place of Chocolate chips o M & M's when I bake cookies. I'm sure noone in my age group would be able to see these treats without thinking of the movie E.T. Now they even have Reese's Big Cup with Reece's Pieces throughout and Its one of my new favorite Chocolate treat. I reccomend it to all chocolate/peanut butter lovers.

September 03, 2017

ET Phone Home!!

I remember the first time I tried this it was when the movie ET the extraterrestrial came out and I was absolutely hooked. Little balls of chocolate with the sugarcoating that taste like the famous reeses candy bar delicious. I love to eat them right out of the box or use them in all kinds of recipes for cookies. One of the best candies on the planet. Me and my family love these.

June 08, 2017

These chocolates are one of my favorites. They taste like peanut butter Smarties. The crunchy candy shell and the creamy peanut butter inside make for a delicious treat. I love when these are just the slight bit melty, as I find it helps to bring out the flavor of the peanut butter. The peanut butter in these is not as prominent as it is in other Reese products.

June 04, 2017

I love reeses pieces. They are so yummy and now I'm craving some... They are a lot like smarties in a candyshell but with peanut butter inside.. I love them and so do the kids :)

June 02, 2017

Reese's pieces are so good . They're one of my favourites and I can eat the whole box and not feel guilty haha. So there are bite sized , candy coated , and they have a peanut butter centre . It doesn't taste like your typical peanut butter though . It's so much better . These were always around when I was a kid and I still love them now at 36 years old . I highly recommend these .

May 29, 2017

I've got a sweet tooth that's for sure. And may I say Peanut butter and chocolate always mix. Especially Reese's Pieces. I tell my child they are peanut butter Smarties as that is what they taste/look like to me. I get them all the time as a treat in the car. Love them. Got to have !

May 18, 2017

Yum yum yum! One on my favorite snacks when I don't want a chocolate bar. I love the peanut butter chocolate combination and the crunchy shell! Amazing on ice cream too!

March 10, 2017

These are amazing! I can eat a whole box of these to myself! They are not over powering which is what I prefer when it comes to the peanut butter flavor. These taste so good with vanilla ice cream!

February 22, 2017

Love these, small enough you can bag em up and put em in your purse and eat em on the go
    these dont contain any chocolate so for someone like me who cant handle milk, they're perfect!