• Refresh Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops
  • Refresh Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops

Refresh Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 689 in Misc

May 21, 2017

I woke up the other day with red irritated eyes and couldn't find my usual Systane Ultra Eyedrops. I found this one in the medicine cabinet and decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed in the least. The feeling that I had something in my eyes quickly disappeared. My eyes no longer felt dry and uncomfortable and the redness was completely gone in a about twenty minutes. The great thing about these drops is you can you use them as needed. For me that might be alot these days since my cats seem to be shedding like crazy.

March 29, 2017

my mom has an issue with her left eye that will keep it dry and the doctor, recommend this product, we all try at home and its amazing, it helps with you dryness doesn't matter how bad it is.

we already went through a few bottles.

June 29, 2016

I have very dry eyes...this is what saves me !!!! Very lubricating and soothing. I apply once at night and once in the morning and i'm ready to go for a comfortable day !

March 07, 2016

I work in a very dry environment and my eyes get itchy and red easily. The second I started using these eye drops, I felt instant relief. I carry it with me everywhere I go now. The redness is substantially reduced and I don't feel the need to rub my eyes afterwards. I usually get the 2 in 1 box since it's usually a better deal.

February 01, 2016

I bought these before when I had an eye infection. It really helped soothe my eye as it was really dry.

January 22, 2016

For severe dryness due to environment or eye surgery, this is an excellent liquid that provides long lasting relief from the discomfort. It keeps the eyes hydrated.

Some things to note: Because of its gel like consistency, its viscosity can interfere with vision. This is not advisable to use right before or while operating machinery or completing computer work. Also, it can create a crusty layer near the tear ducts, which can be somewhat embarrassing in a public situation. It is one of the most expensive drops on the market, and any sales rarely drop the price for more than a pittance.