Remington T-studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand
Good

Remington T-studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 55 in Curling Iron

October 22, 2015

My hair salon uses this curling wand and it works so well at leaving pretty curls in my hair. It heats up quickly and puts out a perfect curl everytime.

August 12, 2014

When I plug this wand in it takes no time at all to heat up, and it is very effective in making great looking curls. The price could be a bit lower though...all in all it has made me a happy customer!

June 16, 2014

I usually have a hard time curling my hair if the curling iron I'm using isn't this curling wand

January 17, 2014

This is by far the best hair styling tool I own. Before I bought the Remington Curling Wand, I used a curling iron to curl my hair and it was okay not great. I have also attempted to curl my hair with a flat iron but I fail at that every time. Not only is the Remington Pearl Curling Wand easy to use, it allows me curl my hair quick, the curls are beautiful, frizz free and last for a very long time (up to a week). The best thing about it is the price. It is very affordable. I have recommended this tool to all my friends and family. If you do not own it already, this curling wand is a must have. You will not be disappointed.