• Renuzit pure breeze air freshener
  • Renuzit pure breeze air freshener

Renuzit pure breeze air freshener Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 581 in Home Fragrance

April 11, 2017

I have this @Renuzit Pure Breeze Air Freshener in my bathroom right now. I love the nice light, clean scent and how it makes my bathroom smell so clean and fresh. I find that this brand lasts longer than any other solid air fresheners I have tried. I replace it every month. I also use a different scent in my kitchen to help eliminate cooking odors like when I prepare cabbage or fish. Also in my basement around my cat's litter boxes. It is a must have for my home to keep it smelling inviting and nice.

April 11, 2017

I sent to buy these all the time ,when I did I always had one sittign by my window in bathroom when window open or shit these smell amazing ,to bad I can't find them anywhere .Was good price to a dollar , definitely plan to buy again if. Can find them !

December 02, 2016

I love these I keep one in the motorhome and everytime we go in and it smells nice and fresh and also battles the smell of camping when you're gone for a week I would definitely recommend it.

October 02, 2016

Love these! They smell Fantastic. They are great for the shoe closet and any other areas where you would like to eliminate odour. We put them mostly in closets and cupboards and find them very effective. I purchased the Scent After the Rain. Smells so good!

June 27, 2016

These smell great and work really good as well. I like to use these ion the front closet where all the stinky boots and shoes are stored . the smell lasts for about a month And they cost 1 doller at walmart

March 21, 2016

Love renuzits! They're always on for 1$ around here and they work so well to cover pet and smoke odors. Plus I absolutely love that they are not like a super overwhelming smell. They smell just enough it's perfect!

March 21, 2016

Love this freshener or smaller rooms in my home. I have them in both my bathrooms and the scent just lingers in the bathroom making it smell fresh and clean. These are really inexpensive at the store and they have all kinds of scent, and during certain times of the year they have limited editions ones. These are great but they dont last too long before you have to replace, about 2 weeks at the most . But still great product for a great price

March 08, 2016

Love using this in my home and love the fresh and floral fragrances....good for keeping on top of pet odor as well as I have 2 dogs...awesome product!!

March 08, 2016

C'est le produits qui coûtent le moinm chere au monde qui fait le plus la job il sent beaucoup cependant les odeurs ne sont pas dans mes meilleurs mais bons produits

February 15, 2016

These are very affordable at only a dollar and will last for wees. I usually have one in my guest bathroom which helps eliminate potentially embarrassing odours if you know what I mean! I usually buy these at my local Walmart.