Renuzit pure breeze air freshener Reviews

October 15, 2017

Always in my house

Found these at the dollar store and decided to pick up a few one for my closet at the bathroom. The smell is very light and nice i feel like these are best for smaller spaces, like where i used them. Just to add a nice fresh scent. I love the raspberry scent they have as well!

July 03, 2017

Fresh and clean!

I first came across these at the dollar store and I bought a couple to try out since they were $1 each and I loved them! The pure breeze scent is so good! It smells so fresh and clean and I like that for a small product it gives off a great strong scent. I use these in my bathrooms and I keep one in my work/desk area and it keeps it smelling fresh and good all day long. These last a long time too, about 30 days so for $1 these are totally a bargain!

June 21, 2017

Renuzit pure breeze air freshener

I love the Renuzit pure breeze air freshener! It's the best scent out of all of them in my opinion. They carry these at the giant tiger in my small town and they're a dollar each so I am always stocking up. They last about two weeks for scent so definitely worth the dollar if you ask me! I use these near the cat litre and in my bathroom. Smells fresh and very nice

June 21, 2017

A definite repeat purchase for me

I love the Renuzit pure breeze air fresheners. I stock up when they're on sale for 96 cents I believe the go on sale for . I always put them in my bathroom on top of of the toilet lid . It's a gel like scented substance that very slowly dries up once it hits the air . They usually last just over a week and they provide the perfect amount of scent . I highly recommend these as I love them.

May 01, 2017

The product is really cheap. The product is really food for small spaces like in the washroom. The product doesn't last that long and the scent tends to fade really quick. The product last for less than 2 weeks.

2.7/5

April 28, 2017

I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL OF THIS BRAND AND FOUND THE SCENTS TO BE GREAT WHEN SMELLING THEM BUT TO USE THEM IN THE BATHROOM OR BEDROOM DIDNOT FIND YOU COULD EVEN SMELL THEM WHEN ROOM WAS ENTERED.

April 11, 2017

I have this @Renuzit Pure Breeze Air Freshener in my bathroom right now. I love the nice light, clean scent and how it makes my bathroom smell so clean and fresh. I find that this brand lasts longer than any other solid air fresheners I have tried. I replace it every month. I also use a different scent in my kitchen to help eliminate cooking odors like when I prepare cabbage or fish. Also in my basement around my cat's litter boxes. It is a must have for my home to keep it smelling inviting and nice.

April 11, 2017

I sent to buy these all the time ,when I did I always had one sittign by my window in bathroom when window open or shit these smell amazing ,to bad I can't find them anywhere .Was good price to a dollar , definitely plan to buy again if. Can find them !

December 02, 2016

I love these I keep one in the motorhome and everytime we go in and it smells nice and fresh and also battles the smell of camping when you're gone for a week I would definitely recommend it.

October 02, 2016

Love these! They smell Fantastic. They are great for the shoe closet and any other areas where you would like to eliminate odour. We put them mostly in closets and cupboards and find them very effective. I purchased the Scent After the Rain. Smells so good!