Reversa Cleansing Micellar Solution Reviews

Ranked #520 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

February 04, 2017

To start, I have extremely sensitive skin and I can use this!!! I really like that it does not irritate my skin or seborrheic dermatitis in any way! Instead, it leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and hydrated. I love, love, love the facial pad pump on top!! Genius lol! It was orginally recommended to me by a Shoppers cosmetic manager (who uses it) years ago and I have yet to find a product that tops it. A must try even if the price is a little steep, but it does go on sale from time to time!

1.5/5

August 17, 2016

I recently decided to change my eye makeup removing solution, to try a different product.
    I like reversa products so I decided to give the cleansing solution a chance. I was disappointed and won't be buying again.

I do like , I have to mention, that it did not sting my eyes, or leave my eye area red. That was a bonus.
    It was gentle on my eyes which it does say for sensitive face and eyes. That was good!! My eyes didn't sting, nor were left red.

I did not like though that it was VERY difficult for myself to remove makeup.
    I wasn't even wearing water proof mascara either.
    Simple makeup , esp. mascara was very difficult to remove.
    I used a lot more of this solution than I would have with any other product in the market if I did buy.

I went through this bottle much faster than any other solution I had used, which was a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT because I found that made less product for more money.

I like the no scent, paraben free , great for sensitive eyes.....but as a product to do what it should, it didn't and I would not recommend.

January 04, 2016

Selon moi, aussi efficace que la tant aimé Bioderma mais moins dispendieux.! J'adore!!

September 23, 2015

This didn't really do it for me - I found I had to use a lot of it to be effective in removing my makeup, and it left my face a bit dry afterwards.

Meh.

May 10, 2015

This product is great for sensitive skin types and removes the makeup easily without any real rubbing. You also don't require any rinsing afterwards.