Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 01, 2021

Easy smoothies, taste medium

These smoothies are super convenient and easy to order with lots of different flavors.
    The flavors are interesting but I didn't find the smoothies to be super flavorful.
    Also, there a fair bit of waste because each one had a plastic lid

December 01, 2021
    United States

Excellent

No one can match their price and products they providing with the greatest service. At last, super cool to start up with.Mouth watering and satisfying…
    Will suggest definitely to give them at least a one single try and after that you will keep purchasing back to back new flavours everytime for sure. Totally satisfied and fully refer able products.
    "These ready-to-blend
    smoothies make eating
    healthier less time
    consuming. I don't have to
    go to the store and figure
    out what ingredients I'm
    going to use to make
    smoothies for the week.
    The work is already done
    for you."

November 24, 2021
    Virginia, United States

The smoothies are delicious and healthy!

It is pricey but the smoothies are delicious and healthy! I only planned to take advantage of the first box offer, but loved the product so signed up for a subscription.

November 22, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Love these smoothies!

I absolutely love getting these smoothies! They taste great and are very healthy. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for convenience while also staying healthy!

November 22, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

So convenient!

I love getting my Revive smoothie delivery. It has been helping me eat so much healthier when I need to have a quick breakfast or lunch I already have meals right in my freezer and they are very easy to make

November 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love the product.

I love this brand of premixed smoothies. I however do not love the amount of waste that goes along with this. The disposable cups are completely unnecessary and could be packaged using way less waste. If they were sold in grocery stores could avoid the extreme amount of shipping packaging needed to keep frozen while shipping

0.5/5

November 12, 2021
    California, United States

Do not buy this product

Do not buy this product.
    I decided to try them out because the were offering half off. I was not impressed with the product. It's a lot of money for a little bit of fruit in a cup. The product was also not fresh like they claim. When I went to cancel a day after my first box arrived, I found it difficult to figure out how to cancel my subscription. I also found out that they had already billed me for the next delivery 7 days before it was set to be delivered. When I called customer service about this they said that they have to pre-package the items and for some reason they can't cancel my order because the items had already been packed but it has not been shipped. I use a lot of food delivery services and I have never experience one charging me before the item had even shipped. They refused to offer me a refund and cancel my order, but said that they could ship their subpar product to me on a different date. Now my freezer is going to be full of crappy smoothies I don't want.

November 10, 2021

Awesome

Just received my first order. I had some small issues and messaged customer service. WOW.. they were amazing and responded in about 30 minutes. With the promo codes and all the flavours.. why wouldn't you be ordering time and time again. I can't wait to try all the different smoothies in my order.

November 08, 2021

Perfect

These were actually delicious. I was really skeptical but it’s decreased my expensive Booster Juice purchases. However, I would consider them over priced without a discount code.
    Ps. I always add 1 Greek yogurt to each smoothie for creaminess

November 07, 2021

I would buy again.

I just find it takes lots of space in freezer. And some flavours have strong spice taste overpowers the fruity taste. This said i like the concept. The ones with strawberries and berries are my fav.