Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 25, 2021
    United States

Helpful and quick

The soups were better than I thought they would be. Smoothies are good. So quick and easy. Pretty small portions for the cost but that could be just my diet. Might work for others. Overall very costly for what it is but definitely worth it with the promotion code!

December 24, 2021
    Massachusetts, United States

Beat healthy delivery!

All things considered- health benefits, taste, value- this service hits it out of the park! I’ve been getting reoccurring orders for a while and am always satisfied with the product and price!

December 19, 2021
    Florida, United States

Taste is great!

Very happy with my purchase.
    The first box was lost in transit but I emailed them and they quickly sent out another box and it arrived perfectly!
    I have tried three flavors so far and all have been amazing, no added sugar which I really appreciate as I don’t like overly sweet smoothies.

Perfect for a person on the go like me. I throw it in my ninja blender with some oat milk and I’m out of the house with something nutritious.

December 12, 2021

Great so far

I’ve received several deliveries. Very tasty, some I didn’t like but that’s just personal preference.
    Easy to manage subscription and skip if you have to. Nice addition to my freezer foods !! Would continue to buy and recommend

December 12, 2021

Amazing options

The smoothies are delicious and very flavorful and the soups are to die for!
    Highly recommend especially if you are trying to lose manage a healthy diet

2.7/5

December 11, 2021

dido happybutterfly

too expensive, too bland, very healthy, very full cups, very filling, lots of discount possibilities, add a few of your own ingredients to add flavor, so many flavors to choose from

December 08, 2021

Delicious smoothies & oatmeal

I've been ordering from Revive for a few months and tried almost all their smoothies and oats. All of them are delicious and nutritious. Only complaint is the small portion sizes for the oats,soups, and dinners, but I also eat a lot so that's just as much on me.

December 08, 2021

So Delicious and Convenient

Love the strawberry, blueberry and pina colada smoothies! Easy to blend. We always add almond milk and a bit of mango juice. Not the cheapest way to make smoothies but if it’s a matter of time and you’ve got room in your grocery budget this is the way to go.

0.5/5

December 02, 2021
    Minnesota, United States

They clearly lack confidence in their products.

My first issue is that one of our cups arrived damaged and when I spoke to the customer service representative, they didn't offer to make it right. My 2nd bigger issue is in the billing. I see on my account that my next order is for Dec 8th, but they charged me today, Dec 2nd. I just received my order last night and didn't even have a chance to try them. When I asked for a refund on that amount and to be charged after we can try them and are set to order our favs, they refused. They said their policy is strict and they will not refund. Even if we try them and love the product, I would never give my money to a company that operates like this. If they were confident in their product, they wouldn't do business like this. Damaged product arrives and all they say is, we will let our packer know. Won't refund product they didn't ship. Terrible customer service. Proof of how their business is doing, in my opinion. Don't order from them, you will just regret it.

December 01, 2021
    Florida, United States

LOVE

I honestly LOVE revive. All I can say is, their smoothies are delicious, they always have really good discounts on their plans, and yes, its easy to make smoothies at home.... but do you really have all these ingredients to make 9 completely different smoothies? Revive already gives you the ingredients you need for the perfect serving. It is so yummy, so easy, so convenient. I really love the morning matcha, berry blu, and pumpkin and chill flavors. Overall I have gotten so many of my friends hooked, and I would put anyone on Revive!