Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

August 01, 2020

Yum!

Very fresh tasting! You can only taste the fruit flavour no veggie taste at all. There is pea protein in them and I feel very full after each smoothie.

August 01, 2020
    New York, United States

Delicious

These smoothies have great flavor! I love that it is all ready to go without any prep work I am a busy single mom of 2 boys and constantly on the go so anything that cuts time for me is great

Delicious smoothies

Their website was super easy to use. They have all the ingredients, benefits and nutritional information listed. Good amount of selection and delicious smoothies

July 31, 2020

I will never stop buying these!!! So good!!!

How do I even start, everything from the smoothies to super meals and pay/ Açaí bowls are just absolutely delicious. As a single mother of a real busy 2 year old these have made breakfast & lunch so fast and convenient for us. Plus I know we are getting some of the best of the best ;) I have told so many of my friends and family to get ahold of these!! Forever a favourite !

Texas, United States

So good!

I had some trouble getting my delivery in time, but it was the fault of the carrier not Revive. Once I got my cups, I was sold! They are delicious and so easy to blend.

New Jersey, United States

Delicious flavors, much much better than daily harvest!

I was using daily harvest for a few months and love the convenience, but honestly wasn't too excited about the flavor of their products.. most were bland and tasteless. Boy was I glad to find Revive!! These smoothies are tasty, bursting with flavor, ad less expensive.. I'm a convert for sure!

Great product! Very convenient

I love how they list all of the ingredients and you can actually SEE what’s inside it. I’m also a new mum so this makes it so easy for me to eat healthy while taking care of me and my babe :)

Lots of variety

On my first order I couldn’t choose from all the flavors offered so I went with one of each of the smoothies and the oats. It was a great way to try them and choose my favorites for the second order. Im glad I did because now I know which ones I REALLY LOVE so I can orders lots of those. Only found 1 or 2 that I wasn’t crazy about....

I Am Obsessed

Revive smoothies are a little bit of heaven! My favourite flavour, Morning Mocha, tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake: it’s incredibly delicious, but full of veggies that you wouldn’t even know are in there (if that kind of thing bothers you). You certainly get what you pay for, and in this case you’re paying for super healthy and delicious snacks or meal replacements, depending on your needs :)

1.0/5

DO NOT ORDER THESE

Do not order from this company if you live in an apartment. They leave it outside your building. When I complained to the company and asked for a refund because it was not delivered to me they told me it was and sent me a picture of the box outside of my apartment building. I didn't even receive a notification it was coming. TERRIBLE customer service.