Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 723 in Lip Gloss

April 16, 2017

I love this stuff with all of my heart. I have one of these in every single bag I own. They colors are amazing and provide a beautiful look on my lips. I love how these last all day, I don't need to keep applying it. I love the little minty flavour these have as well!!!

April 12, 2017

I love these! My favorite color is called Honey Deuce. What I like about these is the color is lasting without being drying or uncomfortable and just feels like regular lip balm.

April 10, 2017

I love this stuff! it doesn't dry out your lips. Product is easy to build up to make more pigmented or bold. You can apply and then gently wipe off, add some lipbalm and its a great subtle amount of colour. I use it almost every day!! LOVE THIS STUFF! stays on pretty well and easy to reapply without even looking in a mirror. I find it lasts and keeps colour on! LOVE LOVE LOVE

March 31, 2017

I like the colorbust balm stain! It creates a nice sheer look, not too bold for work days. I always get nice comments whenever I wear it.
    The only downside is you need to reapply it after a few hours, especially if you ate of drank.

January 03, 2017

J'en possède deux, un en teinte nude et une teinte beaucoup plus framboise. La texture du produit est tres crémeuse et cela facilite son application. De plus l'embout stylo est très appréciable. Les couleurs sont très jolies, petit bémol: après manger elles ne tiennent pas très longtemps... Mais très bon rapport qualité prix, je recommande !

December 16, 2016

I bought one a few of these Revlon ColourBurst balm stains last year. I bought a light pink, a dark purple and a red. The main thing I recommend you do prior to applying the balm, is to exfoliate your lips. If you have any dry skin on your lips, the balm will not go on right. The purple was a bit of a pain. It goes on kind of messed up, but if you blend it out with your fingers, it looks better. They last a decent amount of time, especially the darker colours and don't dry out your lips. Nice colour selection as well.

November 19, 2016

This is a new format of lipstick for me. I like the softness and the ease of application. This lasts a long time and creates just a nice light tinge of colour. This comes in many flattering colours. Great product.

September 20, 2016

Good product. Decent price. Lasts long. Only had to reapply once throughout the day. Im a huge fan of lip gloss and always looking for the next best. This ison my top 10 fav

April 02, 2016

I love this product. It is one of my all time favourite from the drugstore. The pigmentation is great, they last long and smell like mint! I highly recommend these.

March 29, 2016

These are my favourite lip colours, and I wear lip colour every day. If I could only pick one item of makeup to wear, I would pick these. I have multiple colours and I have never been disappointed. The colours are great, they feel nice on your lips and the colour lasts really well. It may fade in the day but it still stays. It doesn't crack or make your lips feel dry like some lip colours do. It's also easy to find at a local drug store and won't break the bank, especially since they last for a LONG time.

yw740030 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Slacker1973 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader