Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

July 06, 2017

I love these and own a variety of shades!

I have a few shades of the revlon balms and love them because you can apply them so they are sheer or build the color up to be more opaque they have a shade called "honey" that I love and is a my lips but better kind of color.

May 19, 2017

I love to wear this on a day to day basis when i dont want the whole made up look. it gives just the perfect pop of color and comes in lots of shades and smells soooo nice! Keeps the lips well hydrated. Its nice to wear when you want just a fresh look.

May 13, 2017

I love products like these because I don't really like having to do a lot of work on my lips or face. I focus more on cleansing and hygiene to make sure the skin is well taken care of and looks good without anything. When I get makeup I want something easy fast that looks good and lasts long. This stain does just that, I don't have to reapply it too much and the colour is really nice and subtle.

April 16, 2017

I love this stuff with all of my heart. I have one of these in every single bag I own. They colors are amazing and provide a beautiful look on my lips. I love how these last all day, I don't need to keep applying it. I love the little minty flavour these have as well!!!

April 12, 2017

I love these! My favorite color is called Honey Deuce. What I like about these is the color is lasting without being drying or uncomfortable and just feels like regular lip balm.

April 10, 2017

I love this stuff! it doesn't dry out your lips. Product is easy to build up to make more pigmented or bold. You can apply and then gently wipe off, add some lipbalm and its a great subtle amount of colour. I use it almost every day!! LOVE THIS STUFF! stays on pretty well and easy to reapply without even looking in a mirror. I find it lasts and keeps colour on! LOVE LOVE LOVE

March 31, 2017

I like the colorbust balm stain! It creates a nice sheer look, not too bold for work days. I always get nice comments whenever I wear it.
    The only downside is you need to reapply it after a few hours, especially if you ate of drank.

January 03, 2017

J'en possède deux, un en teinte nude et une teinte beaucoup plus framboise. La texture du produit est tres crémeuse et cela facilite son application. De plus l'embout stylo est très appréciable. Les couleurs sont très jolies, petit bémol: après manger elles ne tiennent pas très longtemps... Mais très bon rapport qualité prix, je recommande !

December 16, 2016

I bought one a few of these Revlon ColourBurst balm stains last year. I bought a light pink, a dark purple and a red. The main thing I recommend you do prior to applying the balm, is to exfoliate your lips. If you have any dry skin on your lips, the balm will not go on right. The purple was a bit of a pain. It goes on kind of messed up, but if you blend it out with your fingers, it looks better. They last a decent amount of time, especially the darker colours and don't dry out your lips. Nice colour selection as well.

November 19, 2016

This is a new format of lipstick for me. I like the softness and the ease of application. This lasts a long time and creates just a nice light tinge of colour. This comes in many flattering colours. Great product.