4.1/5
Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Reviews
#9 in Eye Liner

November 13, 2017

Very Recommend

This is my current daily use product and been using for 5 years or more already. I use pure black and I never change it. It's very easy to apply, its very pigment, its very smooth, it won't pull my eyelid away as I apply, it doesn't smudge easily in the beginning. However I guess after 3/4 hours I start to smudge on the bottom of my eye, but its very easy to wipe off with finger. With my current neutrogena makeup remover is also easy to remove too. With additional, it has a pencil sharpener at the end of the pen which is bonus. It's a recommend buy product.

September 14, 2017

Lasts all day!

I would highly recommend this product! I have been buying this eyeliner for many years and it is the ONLY one that I will buy. I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day long. Any other eyeliners that I have tried end up under my eyes within an hour of application.

June 10, 2017

Revlon is one of the brands I trust the most. It's my go-to for makeup. I have watery eyes so always need an eyeliner that is waterproof. I only trust Revlon eyeliners.

May 15, 2017

This is a great relatively reasonable eyeliner that lasts fairly well. I like that it is easily smudged when I want it to as well. There is a great range of shades too. I will be using this one for quite some time to come.

April 30, 2017

The value is good and quality is good and effectiveness is good love the parodic and it a good parodic and wood recommend it and buy it aing and woodb

April 30, 2017

I was given a Revlon ColourStay Eyeliner, by someone and I actually really like it. It's bold and it has staying power,. It I find when I do the winged eyeliner that my wings tend to smudge before the day is out. Still love it though!

April 13, 2017

This is my go-to eyeliner. You don't need high end eyeliners when you have this guy. I prefer the Skinny tip.

It stays on all day, in a dark black shade you look for. It is super easy to apply, while still getting a thin line. The tip provides the user lots of control. It isn't streaky or crumbly. My only complaint is that it isn't more water proof.

February 17, 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect from the price, but I am blown away! It goes on so smoothly and it is long lasting. I've had other eyeliners that I have had to touch-up throughout the day, but this one holds up to an average day. If you want a true sharp line you really have to keep the pencil pointed and you do go through more product this way. However, I like the way it applies and black is very black.

February 09, 2017

Depending where you get this item it can be a great deal. I love the smooth glide-on feel of this eyeliner. Has a handy sharpener on the opposite end for those who like to use it. I have recommended before to others and they have changed to this product too!

September 30, 2016

Best eyeliner around, keep it sharp and you can do really nice lines that last and last. I do not like when I put eyeliner on and it smudges and looks thick and goes all over. This gives you a quality glamour out look and stays exactly where you put it.it comes in a variety of shades. Lasts long too since it doesn't wear down quickly.