• Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner
Good

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 847 in Eye Liner

November 01, 2016

Belle couleur noir foncé et pigmenté. Petit prix. J'ai trouvé le produit un peu sec par contre. J'aime les pointes plus humides . Facile à appliquer tout de même.

November 01, 2016

a really great eye liner ..easy to use and handle the wand!! it stays put all day long no smudging or flaking!! it glides on easy and is super fun to go wide to fine lines ..

November 01, 2016

This is the ONLY liquid eyeliner that I use! This is my go to product when I want to simply freshen up my face for early morning errands or if I am going out on the town in full glam attire! It glides on smoothly and evenly and is very easy to use! It never fades or smears throughout the day! A must have!

October 17, 2016

I used to use this eyeliner as a teenager but stopped after finding other, much easier to apply, eyeliners. I find this eyeliner way too watery to apply without it dripping everywhere. This felt tip applicator absorbs too much product so it always makes a mess. To use it I would have to squeeze the excess off on a tissue, not only a nuisance but a waste of product as well. I also found that the felt tip always had fibrous hairs that created an uneven line, or little black marks outside of the line. Though the product did last all day without moving, I much prefer other eyeliners.

October 17, 2016

This stuff is great, I like how you can achieve the cat eye, and other designs with the applicator. It truly lasts all day and dries like a marker would so no smudges or leaking. It is very easy to apply and lasts a long time, I mean the bottle. It is my favourite go to liquid eyeliner.

April 10, 2016

The best eyeliner ever. Its really black and goes on smoothly. Very impressed with the quality as well. It is a must have for sure....................

September 24, 2015

Revlon Color Stay Liquid Eyeliner in black is the best liquid eyeliner on the market!! I have been using this liquid eyeliner for over 10 years and it is a major staple in my everyday and nighttime cosmetics. This eyeliner is a great price and you can purchase it everywhere!. Revlon Color stay Liquid eyeliner has a super easy tip to use and glide on. I would highly recommend this liquid eyeliner! It's the best! I will continue to buy this product! :)

August 15, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. I use this product everyday and I honestly do not know what I would do without it! I really like the way the eyeliner brush is designed as it helps with making a wing much more easily and faster. I am the type of person that takes an hour just to get my wing to look the same as the other side of my face.. This eyeliner helps me because I can actually take my time and form my wing the way I want to.

July 07, 2015

I loved this eyeliner! Great price and I loved how it looked on my eyes

March 31, 2015

Cheap, great, and I love the pen. It works great, it has such good staying power.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm