Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer Reviews
#235 in Primer

November 03, 2017

Great Drugstore Primer

Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer is a great drugstore primer. I love the soft pink hue it has with a thicker, cream-like consistency. It helps to blur my pores & smooth out skin to prep for foundation & makeup application. It's a little pricey for a drugstore primer, but the best I have found to date.

June 06, 2016

Absolutely love this primer! I saw Tati review it on her Youtube channel and decided to give it a try. It goes on very smoothly, and does not change my skin tone. It blurs all my pores, and allows my makeup to go on smoothly. I have tried a number of primers, from drugstore to Sephora, and this is the one I have been the happiest with. It does not make my skin feel slippery or oily like some primers do, and it is also long lasting. It comes in a handy pump, and it pumps out the perfect amount of primer for my face. I would definitely recommend this primer to anyone, I really can't find any flaws with it!

May 04, 2015

Why waste money on expensive primers when all you need is this! I always go back to this primer cause of the price, how amazing my skin looks and feels and the whole line of photoready products from Revlon.