Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1195 in Lipstick

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick has 72 fabulous, fashionable shades, and offers the widest range of colors, so you are sure to find one that looks gorgeous on you! Packed with mega-moisturizers and vitamins C and E for soft, smooth, sexy lips. Your lips stay conditioned for lasting smoothness while the color stays rich and true. Visit revlon.ca for more information.

April 17, 2017

I’m glad so many people like this, and while I was grateful there was no smell, I found my lips got very dry, and yet, even when I wiped it off, my lips felt coated. I couldn’t really find a color that worked for me (which is not unusual), the colors I tried were just slightly too much in some direction and seemed off. I think it’s expensive for what it is, and I prefer MAC for just a few dollars more, plus, I get to swatch and test MAC colors before I buy.

March 31, 2017

I have this lipstick in the shade Rum Raisin, and I love it! The colour is rich and creamy, which makes sense with the shade being categorized under 'créme'. The wear time is pretty average as far as lipsticks go, but it fades out pretty evenly for me. You may have to do a few touch ups throughout the day, but for an affordable drugstore lipstick, it's definitely worth it. It's a bit darker than the typical MLBB shade, but it's incredibly flattering on me.

January 30, 2017

I like very much lipstick pearl-rose color because it is creamy and leaves my lips soft, it is easy to apply. It does not dry my lips and what I like most is its color because it is very natural. Stay on my lips for a long time.

January 03, 2017

The only reason I say "Fugheddaboutit" is because of the colours being SO OFF. I bought a wine colour and it's literally orange. I have had the same problem with any that I bought, so I'm staying far away from these.

November 30, 2016

This is a great lipstick that is so beneficial for your delicate lips. I love the shine and how it moisturized at the same time as lasting long and looking great. It comes I. So many different shades I wish I could have them all.

November 02, 2016

Les rouges à lèvres de revlon sont tellement de bonne qualité pour un prix trop économique. Il y a beaucoup de choix de couleurs. J'ai la couleur black cherry chez moi et je l'adore !

November 02, 2016

I just got the Coralberry shade which is a nice pink with only a hint of orange mixed in. I'm not happy with the coverage of it; on me it took a lot of swipes to see the colour against my lip tone, and afterwards I feel that the colour is depositing unevenly. As well the matte effect does not work with me and with this stick it's an absolute must to go over top with a gloss coat to even things out and make it pop. It'll do for me for now as a casual day lip enhancer. I think it just isn't working for me in particular, but the colour swatch on my wrist looked amazing. Maybe I'll try another shade.

September 27, 2016

I have the shade champagne on ice. On the lips its a beautiful metallic rose gold. Has shimmer. Doesn't just glide on, but has good pigmentation. Stays on after eating, doesn't get on the chin. Feels heavy on the lips.

September 26, 2016

I have this in the colour Black Cherry and I am a huge fan! The colour payoff is so rich and dramatic, perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Not to mention that the product stays for several hours without touch-ups. This is one of my favourite lipstick formulas, and it is a bonus that it is an affordable drugstore product! I cannot wait to try out all the other colours in the range!

September 20, 2016

I have the colour Black Cherry and I love it! The colour is so rich and dramatic and it stays for several hours. One of my favourite lipsticks ever. I can't wait to try the other colours in this line.