Rice a roni beef
Good

Rice a roni beef Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 12, 2017

It's a great dish on its own or on the side the flavors are dead one. I am a huge rice fan now it's light and fluffy and not heavy on the stomach at all.

November 09, 2016

This can be purchased at an amazing deal right now. We used it a lot as kids, and I hadn't thought about ift for quite a while. I made some as a side last night, and it was pretty darn good. Not too over processed tasting like some of the instant rices, and one package was enough for three big appetites. I was thinking it would be a great base for a rice casserole by adding some ground beef, and veggies.

July 21, 2016

I've been eating rice a roni for a long time and it has only been about a year or so that they started to carry more flavours at my local grocery store other than chicken.

I tried this beef selection and ended up liking it more than the chicken. It's super flavourful and is the perfect side to pretty much any meal and is quick to make.

I will sometimes fry up a little bit of steak, dice it up into small pieces and add it to the rice for even more beef flavour. I would defiantly recommend this rice, very tasty.