3.9/5
Rimmel London BB Cream Reviews
#7 in BB Creams

Better than a moisturizer, better than a foundation. It’s a skin-perfecting super makeup, developed specifically for women who won’t wear foundation.   Creates the perfect 9-part regimen in one easy step: Primes, Moisturises, Minimises Pores, Conceals, Covers, Smoothes, Mattifies, Brightens and helps Protect. You have to live it to believe it! It’s foundation reinvented!

September 24, 2020

Makes Skin Look Flawless

This BB cream is my go to for daily coverage. It is light weight, blends very easily into skin and gives my that dewy glow look. This product is easily one of my holy grails and and amazing deal at the price it’s at. I have tried many many foundations and BB creams at Sephora and this one tops them.

July 27, 2020

Does the trick

I have been using this Bb cream for about 6 months now and it is one of the best I have tried, especially when factoring in the low price of it. I use this product when I am a bit broken out but not wanting to do a full face. Its a bit runny so really need to be careful upon removing the top but overall a great product

April 27, 2020

Not for Older Women

I would have given fewer stars, but I think this would work well for younger women. My issue was that it seemed to accentuate the lines. The colour seemed to make my skin look yellow especially when outside.

The cream itself is very easy to apply and goes on evenly. I suggest using a setting powder or spray because even after several hours the cream was still transferrable.

Despite multiple searches I was unable to find out exactly what the 9 in 1 means. In addition, there is no SPF with this BB cream. My face felt slightly irritated after an hour or so.

2.0/5

March 08, 2020

Beware! This product is NOT the same colour from each tube

I have bought this product many times. Sometimes loving it and others hating it. I travel through and buy makeup across provinces bc of my travel for work and I must say this is 1 product that differs everywhere you buy it.

It is not reliable for decent coverage. Even with powder it melts off. One province the same shade is to dark the next to oily.

I won’t buy it anymore...wanted to love it and spend more time and money trying too. Skip it.

November 26, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Super!!!

I love this product and I'm gutted not to be able to find it at any retailers of late.
    It 100% hydrates your skin. Perfect for someone who may suffer slightly with dry skin/eczema.

July 15, 2019

9 in 1, and gets the job done!

The product claims to do nine things for 'long-lasting up to 24 hr hydration, even skin tone'.
    1. hydrates for up to 24 hr,
    2. primes,
    3, helps protect your skin,
    4. helps minimize the appearance of pores,
    5. smoothes,
    6, conceals and covers for an even skin tone,
    7. mattifies ,
    8. brightens and
    9. provides all day long comfort on the skin.

Although, I think they are stretching things a bit to say it does 9 things, like, is providing all day long comfort on the skin, even a 'thing' to be done? It does however perform the way a bb cream should. It improves the skin, and gives a little bit of coverage.

It really is a good bb cream at a great price.

April 05, 2019

Gives a natural look

I feel that it lasts long, hydrates and gives a natural look to my skin. Good for everyday, but not if you need full coverage. My colour Light fits adapts to my skin.

April 03, 2019

Game changer!

So I bought this after my regular foundation was leaving me dry and crusty. I had dry patches. So I went to the drug store and saw this on sale. On a whim I bought it.

The first time I used it I felt it was runny, but the more I use it that doesn’t matter now. It’s extremely moisturizing. I use a wet beauty blender to apply and need no more then a quarter size squeeze for my whole face.

It’s long lasting and very blendable. I don’t use a foundation any longer just this! I like to set it with a powder so it stays longer.

I might rather this in a pump rather then a squeeze bottle because it has a tendency to leak if not closed tight. But that’s the least of my worries.

I have spent 5x this on other Beauty Balms but nothing does what this does.

This is a game changer! Buy it, you won’t be sorry.

2.3/5

April 03, 2019

Skip it

I love Rimmel foundation and cover-ups you usually get a good bang for your buck with rimmel. However the BBcream was a miss for me. It is light and hydrating, but failed at concealing and priming.Don't waste your time

February 14, 2019

Rimmel 9 In 1 BB Cream Beauty Balm

I had never tried a BB cream before. My usual go to was a full coverage foundation. I heard that BB cream was lighter but still offered the same coverage so I gave it a try. The liquid is much more viscous than foundation. It is listed as a 9 in 1 product and every one of the 9 mechanisms of actions are SPOT ON! It hydrates, primes, protects your skin, smoothed and helps minimize my pores, it. It comforts, brightens, conceals, and mattifies. I do love how light it feels on application. My skin feels nourished and non greasy. I love the light, clean, fresh, lasting scent! It mattifies almost instantly and coverage lasts all day. As far as full coverage however; it does not completely cover blemishes or dark spots. In every other respect it is definitely a product to have on your face and in your cosmetic bag. It is reasonably priced and easily sourced. I also like that the packaging is recyclable. I will definitely recommend Rimmel 9 In 1 BB Cream and continue to use it to provide an amazing base for my makeup.