Rimmel London BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 227 in BB Creams

Better than a moisturizer, better than a foundation. It’s a skin-perfecting super makeup, developed specifically for women who won’t wear foundation.   Creates the perfect 9-part regimen in one easy step: Primes, Moisturises, Minimises Pores, Conceals, Covers, Smoothes, Mattifies, Brightens and helps Protect. You have to live it to believe it! It’s foundation reinvented!

July 22, 2017

great on the go

This bb cream is very sheer and great for on the go. It us very easy to apply and it is very hydrating for the skin. It does not dry out your skin and also acts like a primer! Whats great is its 9 in 1!

3.2/5

June 23, 2017

I would probably buy this product again!

I loved this BB cream because it was pretty light and easy to apply. It stayed all day and covers well the imperfections. Also, it moisturises the skin while brightening it. The only thing I didn't like about this product is that when I first tried it on my skin, my face looked a little orange...! Probably I didn't take the right color shade!

2.7/5

June 22, 2017

Great at first, but gets oily

The product looks great when just put on, but it makes my skin look shiny and oily through the day. The overall coverage is great for a BB cream, but it is definitely not for oily skins.

May 16, 2017

I have bad acne and most makeups don't stay on they just flack off or don't stay on all day but this one dose! I have been looking for one for forever I love this one.

April 16, 2017

This BB cream is okay. It blends well with primer underneath (even though it claims to prime, I would still use primer), but if you put this over any moisturizer is seems to ball up on itself or something. It lasts about 4 hours before breaking down. I don't like the shade range, as the "Fair" shade is much too dark, and sometimes it oxidizes into an Oompa Loompa shade. When it doesn't do that, I really like this when I'm tan.

March 14, 2017

Love love love!! My go to beauty product. I love this bb cream. It feels light on the skin and covers my blemishes perfectly. I could wear no other make up as long as I have my rimmel bb cream!! ❤

1.8/5

September 19, 2016

I bought this because it was cheap. I though oh 9 benefits should be good, it's not. It had poor coverage (if any) and of the 9 benefits not 1 was sunscreen! I also found it greasy and that it wore off quickly. On top of that I'm pretty sure it made me breakout. I'm not 100%, but I stopped using it and my skin cleared up.

March 15, 2016

I bought this because I suffered with acne in my 20s. I didn't want to wear a heavy make up to make it worse I bought this and I couldn't be more happier. it made my skin tone even and make my face soft and feeling great.

February 22, 2016

I purchased this product a few days ago and have been struggling to use it to be honest!
    The color goes well with my skin tone and it goes on smooth, non-greasy, and doesn't feel cake-y, HOWEVER, I will say that it made my eye water profusely when I applied it. I did not actually get the product directly in my eye, so I found that quite odd.

It is easy enough to apply and can be done with either a brush or just your finger. The coverage is good as well.

For the price and the quality of the product, I gave this an average rating. The eye watering thing did factor into my rating slightly only because it concerned me about what is in the product as I typically don't have this kind of reaction.

February 20, 2016

This is the first western BB cream that I've used that I was pleased with.

When I used it I was extremely pleased with the coverage, how matte it is (most western BB creams I've used have been greasy) and it is very easy to build. If used right, you don't even need a concealer with it!

I always apply it with a beauty blender and it offers such a flawless finish for a drugstore product.