Rimmel London Clean Finish Matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 729 in Foundation

April 19, 2017

Love the product. It last me a whole day without touch up. It's non greasy look. It give me a flawless skin without too much shine. Love the fact that it doesn't block my pores and give me break outs afterwards.

September 15, 2016

It is my all time favourite mascara! It covers my acne spots really well and discoloration as well. The coverage can be built up without it being cakey on the skin. It is light weight and I can still feel my skin breath when I applied it on. The price is cheap as well for this amazing quality!

1.5/5

August 24, 2016

Really disappointed in this product. Clumped up on my skin like Halloween make up. I can't even wear it. Super bummed as I had high hopes for it. Maybe I got a bad bottle, or maybe it's just my skin type, but the way it looked on me I will not be buying again.

2.7/5

February 24, 2016

I hated this product. it oxidized on my skin very badly. It looked like I had a weird orange tan. It also had a weird smell to it,not sure if all of them do or if it was just mine, but the smell was such a turn off. the coverage was alright, and it did keep me matte for a few hours. The wand that it comes with is also very nice cause it's sanitary but other than that I wouldn't buy this again.

February 11, 2016

I have used this product in the past. It is kind of runny when you pour it out but it is easily blended.
    Great price.
    I would recommend this product to those ladies on a budget.
    Not heavy on your skin.

December 17, 2015

Its an okay product. Its not bad but not Amazing. It goes on a bit too liquid for my preference and is a bit hard to blend without streaks but once you do get it streak free and dry in the right place (It likes to melt off before it dries) it actually has pretty good coverage

3.2/5

October 07, 2015

great for a combination skin, i find most foundations either work for dry or oily and this one was great for both.

September 03, 2015

I use the Rimmel London Clean Finish Matte Foundation every day and I honestly love it! Being a person who suffers from oily skin, this matte foundation definitely helps to keep away that shiny look. Also, you don't need to re apply during the day which is a bonus!

May 01, 2015

I have dry skin and this foundation is great for my skin. It does not accentuate my dry skin and gives me a nice even complexion. It has decent coverage and stays on for the whole day. It blends well and goes on smoothly. It is also lightweight. I cannot think of any flaws with this foundation. I will definitely repurchase.

April 01, 2015

This is an awesome drugstore foundation. I think the coverage is decent and I think the finish looks so natural and really compliments my skin.