Rimmel London Gel Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #539 out of 873 in Eye Liner

June 17, 2017

Works for my eyes

The product is very dry so it takes awhile to actually get it on but once it's on it leaves a finish that is more like a pencil than a gel. I have shaky hands, hooded eyelids, and am nearsighted so although it takes longer to apply and has a dry formula this works best for me. I love the little brush it comes with it helps me be more precise. This is the only eyeliner I've been able to make a cat eyed look with decently. It also doesn't budge and is very forgiving when you make mistakes. If you're horrible at eyeliner, don't mind a pencil looking finish, and have hooded eyes i'd say give it a try.

January 29, 2016

I bought the Rimmel London Gel Eyeliner to create a cat's eye effect. The gel formula works amazing and stays put! You only need a tiny amount on the brush and the gel is very forgiving since it's not a liquid that dries quickly. Tissue off any excess gel from the brush and you will be good to go the next time you apply your eyeliner!

January 27, 2016

This eyeliner is the best! A little goes a long way and it stays where you put it!

2.0/5

August 27, 2014

Honestly, I had pretty decent hopes for this product since I love a lot of Rimmel London's stuff. I actually dont like this liner at all. Yes it is super black but the product is so dry, you cant even apply it. When I put it on the brush and attempt to line my eyes, it balls up. I definitely regret buying it.