• Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick - Waterproof

Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick - Waterproof Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #974 out of 1399 in Eye Shadow

August 29, 2016

Rimmel is a fav of mine, for eyes. Lasts all day, and so many nice colors to chose from, gonna try bronze next. Worthy of my caboodle. Great product line.

October 26, 2015

I have this is Witness White - it goes on very strong and I love using it as a highlighter on my lids, or as a base for a more dramatic look - it does not smudge and it is very sparkly. I really like it.

3.2/5

May 04, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. If I am only looking for a hint of colour on my eyes, this always does the trick

May 03, 2015

They generally go on a little dark, but great for a bold look.

May 24, 2014

I recently purchased the scandaleyes eye shadow stick just to give it a try, and I absolutely love it. I got the shade 002 Bulletproof Beige, which is a gorgeous gold/copper color that has some shimmer to it. This. Stuff. Shines. It is awesome. I don't exactly remember what I paid, but I believe around four dollars. I definitely think that's a steal, for this shade at least. I can't rave about the color of this, it's beautiful. The shade is spot on, it's got some natural shine to it and some added sparkle making it just the perfect eye shadow stick or maybe eye shadow period. Color alone isn't what makes an eyeshadow great, so let's talk quality and staying power. The quality of it is great. It glides on smoothly, just be careful because it is chunky and can get onto the eyelashes if your just smudging it everywhere. I did have to go over top of it again just to get the full affect of the color, but I don't mind when the color payoff is what this was. I wore it for about eight hours and it was still perfectly in place ready for eight more hours it seemed. It does say waterproof on the packaging and although I didn't exactly test that wearing it fully done, I did swatch it on my hand and rubbed with a wet finger. It stayed put. So all in all, I love this product. I will be purchasing a few more to try out the different shades, but this one is golden. Pun intended.

June 06, 2013

I received this eye shadow stick a little while ago but only recently started using it. Since the first day, I've been wearing it almost continuously.

Strictly speaking it's an eye shadow, but it's highly pigmented, waterproof, and shaped like a crayon, so I've been using it as an eye liner instead. While I haven't tried swimming with it, the product has stayed put through long humid days and sweaty workouts without any smudging or bleeding. It does transfer, so if you rub your eye you'll smear it and get a mess on your finger (that's true of any eye product though).

I have this shadow in #009 "Blamed Blue" which is a turquoise shade and has just enough shimmer without being gaudy. I wear it winged out and it's so fun and dramatic to wear. Because of the convenient crayon format, it's very easy to apply with good precision.

Although I have sensitive eyes, this product has not bothered me at all. It also removes very easily with regular eye makeup remover.

I really can't say anything negative about this product. I will definitely consider repurchasing when this product is used up.

Disclaimer: I received this product from the brand to test. This review represents my unbiased opinion.