3.9/5
Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara Reviews
#49 in Mascara

October 14, 2017

bests mascara I have tried in a long time!

Love Love Love this mascara! Definitely the best I've tried in a while and the best in similar price range. I have naturally long lashes but lack volume, this mascara gave me a nice boost of volume without clumping and who doesn't like a little more length ;)

August 09, 2017

Great job

I bought this mascara because I forgot mine, and this was one of the cheaper of the store. First I was kind of disappointed because I didn't like the brush, but after a week or two, I was kind of impress, long lashes, dark colour...

June 02, 2017

J'ai pratiquement essayé tous les mascaras de chez Rimmel London. Je n'ai jamais été déçu, que ça soit pour la qualité, l'efficacité et surtout au niveau du prix qui reste assez raisonnable.

May 06, 2017

I purchased this mascara in the shade 003 Extreme Black and it does wonders for my short blonde lashes. Love the formula! It isn't clumpy and makes my lashes long, thick and curly, what more could you ask for!

2.7/5

April 23, 2017

I found this mascara to not be as volumaizing as it claims. Other masacras from this brand are waaayyyy better! This one is too wet and does not reach the ends of my lashes the same way the other masacaras from Rimmel London do.

July 29, 2016

Such an awesome mascara! It is super pigmented and is great for layering. I like to use this mascara over top of my other lighter mascaras as this one can be a big heavier. I wouldn't recommend this product for using it on its own.

June 19, 2016

I kept seeing this mascara all over Pinterest for high end mascara dupes. I had to go out and buy it to see if they were right, normally I'm disappointed with other mascaras and they don't compare to my favourite one. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with this one, it lengthened, volumized and didn't clump. It was a nice deep colour and didn't take a ton of coats to achieve the look I wanted. The price was great too, although the smell was a little odd, I'd say kinda like soil but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing!

May 16, 2016

I bought this mascara cause i heard that it might be a dupe for the Too faced Better than sex mascara. I dont think it is as good as too faced but it is surprisinfly good for such a cheap price.

April 13, 2016

I really like scandaleyes it makes my lashes have lots of volume and they look super thick. I hate eating my money on high end mascara. I find a lot of drugstore brand to be the same if not better!

March 20, 2016

I love this mascara it makes my lashes look amazing! It doesn't make my lashes look or feel clumpy it makes them look really long! I love using this mascara everyday and the price is great!