Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara

Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #236 out of 945 in Mascara

May 14, 2017

If you wanna make a bold, sexy statement, use this mascara. I use this mascara on occasions or while filming videos for Youtube sometimes. I definitely recommend this product. Not only does it apply nicely, but it makes your eyes pop and sexy looking.

April 23, 2016

I'm loving this mascara! I am a minimalist so mascara is my #1 product, won't leave home without some on. I love that this mascara has a nice fat tube and handle, much easier to hold on to. The 'as' shaped brush is genius! There is no lash that can't be found! Passes the contact lens test, minimal to no flaking. And it sleeps well, don't end up with big black bags in the am.

February 19, 2016

I received this mascara for Christmas last year and since then, I can't live without it. I really like the shape of the brush. Whenever I use it, I feel like I’m a superstar.

October 05, 2015

I do not like this mascara. I have been having a really hard time finding a mascara I like and this one does not fit the bill. Although the price is awesome I hated the applicator the mascara would collect in huge globs all over the brush and then I would get these over mascaraed areas on my eyelashes - I would love to find a mascara that goes on clean! I ended up having to wipe the applicator off on a Kleenex in order to not get huge gross globby eyelashes.

August 03, 2015

I really enjoyed this mascara. I found that really increased the look of the length of my eye lashes and was able to give my eyes a great look!

June 23, 2015

I really like this mascara! It makes my lashes look so much longer than they really are! Plus it seems to give me some 'rockin' curves as well! The only thing about this mascara is it has a very wet formula so you have to wipe excess mascara off wand before application otherwise, you'll have a mess! Other than that, it's great!

June 17, 2015

I bought this mascara because I was intrigued by the large, 's'-shaped brush. It's messy at first and it takes some getting used to it, but once you get the hang of it, the brush is the big selling point. The shape allows for a lot of length and volume, and the formula is beautiful...it doesn't clump or flake and it stays on all day. If you're looking for a drugstore mascara, I recommend this. Don't give up on the brush, give it a chance!

June 09, 2015

It is a good product,but unfortunately I have used better. Do not like the way the brush is curved. I find I need to curl my eyelashes first before I apply the mascara,so it takes more time. Don't think I would personally buy it again. Sorry Rimmel

2.8/5

June 08, 2015

I did not like the brush of this mascara at all .. It was way to wavy for me to get used to. The results were okay, my lashes got a little bit of volume and it did not clump nor flake.

June 08, 2015

I like how the curvy wand clings to every eyelash but I don't like how it clumps up pretty easy but that can easily be managed it makes your eyelash look longer and thicker