4.1/5
Rimmel London ScandalEyes Xxtreme Mascara Reviews
#290 in Mascara

December 18, 2017

One of the best drug store mascaras out there

I'm one of those people that applies 3 different types of mascara before I'm satisfied with my look. Scandaleyes is always one of them - usually the last. I love the volume that this wand adds. Buying the extreme black option gives my eyes just the look that I want! That said, it does tend to dry out rather quickly and sometimes causes clumps (that could just be a result of how much I apply...)

October 08, 2017

Good for the price

Found this mascara to work very well for the price and is now one of my go to products. Goes on well without clumping, however I usually wait a few minutes before putting on a second coat. Have found this product better then many others out there!!

September 13, 2017

Hidden Gem

I was wary of trying this at first because it is priced so low. I thought it was going to be a clumping mess but I bought it of the many recommendations of my friends. This mascara is completely awesome for the price. It gives good coverage with minimal layering. The only issue I found was that if I did try to layer it too much it started to clump together. A little goes a long way with this and since it looked great right off the bat, I left it. I am very pleasantly surprised by this product. Great value and much better quality than I originally thought.

August 15, 2016

I really liked the Rimmel Extreme Mascara (Black 003) after using it a few times. Not being a fan of big mascara brushes , I was happy this was a smaller dual impact brush. Easy to apply and there was no clumping , which sometimes happens with others I have tried. It gave me the volume and length I wanted with only one coat. I could easily get a more dramatic look with several applications. The dual impact brush, one side for length, the other for volume worked great. Loved the end results and look.

April 22, 2016

Really good mascara for adding volume and colour to your lashes! I like to layer it over another mascara because it does tend to clump a bit if you use it for the first layer.

March 25, 2016

Although this mascara was a good prince and a nice colour, I found that the brush made the mascara clump on my eyelashes and would not spread easily. Even though it had the duel brushes to help coat and spread the mascara, I still found it was hard to get them to look natural and not clumpy. I prefer the more transitional brush over this one's plastic one.

February 18, 2016

Loved the smoothness of this product however I found it took a long time to dry and sometimes looked clumpy. I'd often have to apply then come back later to apply another coat.

February 16, 2016

One of the best mascaras I've used so far! Definitely my favourite! The price is great & the quality is amazing. As someone who has very short, light colored eyelashes; I get great length and thickness from this mascara! It's my go to every time!

2.0/5

February 02, 2016

Find this product difficult to work with. It gets very messy and creates "spider lashes". Also does not remove easily.

February 01, 2016

I love wearing the rimmel scandal eyes mascara. People think I'm wearing fake eyelashes because it make them so long.