Ritz Bits Sandwiches Peanut Butter Reviews
#140 in Crackers

October 17, 2017

who doesn't love these!

First off unless your allergic, I am in peanut butter heaven. These crackers are sooo good! You get both the cracker and the peanut butter. They make really good snacks for kids

June 03, 2017

These are great for snack times and lunches! My family has bought them several times. They are just little crackers with peanut butter in them. They are tasty but what with peanut butter isn't? I would definitely recommend to others as long as there is no nut allergy in the house!

May 05, 2017

These are almost as addictive as the cheese flavoured ones, except they peanut butter cream is more sweet instead of salty. It still pairs beautifully with the slightly salty crunchy crackers! And I'd guess the peanut butter gives this flavour slightly more protein than the other flavors? I didn't look at the package to verify that though.

January 21, 2016

Ugh, love these! So salty and delicious, I can eat a whole box in one sitting!

June 02, 2015

Not as flavourful as the cheddar ones, but still good.

April 13, 2015

They are alright, not as good as the cheese ones but not too bad. I do really like peanut butter but I find the Ritz peanut butter sandwhiches a bit on the dry side, not the creamy peanut butter that I am used to.

1.3/5

September 09, 2014

Really not a fan. The little crackers don't taste even close to as good as the large size regular crackers. They are too thin and crispy. The peanut butter is terrible- so bland and greasy tasting. I'd rather buy the regular crackers and out peanut butter on them- way way better.