Ritz Bits sandwiches pizza

Ritz Bits sandwiches pizza Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1295 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

If you like the Ritz Bits cheese flavoured sandwiches, then you will FOR SURE love the pizza flavour.

They are Ritz bits to the next level. When I first treid the pizza flavour, I knew they were a keeper because they reminded me of pizza Pringles which I really loved.

The price is great and these make a really great snack for all different occasions.

April 22, 2017

Yum! I really like the regular Ritz Bits cheese sandwich crackers and these are a solid runner up in terms of savoury flavours (the s'mores one is also a solid offering in my books). They did a good job of nailing the pizza flavour- no one dimensional laziness here, which they could have easily resorted to. It's a nice alternative to cheese, but if I were to pick one to snack on that I won't tire of, the regular ones would be my choice.

Definitely worth checking out and adding to your Ritz Bits rotation.

March 09, 2016

My 3 year old and 35 year old love these. Use to buy the cheese ones but have switched to these.
    Usually pay less than $2 for a box. They pack easy and are a great snack for on the go. Better than chips.

November 22, 2015

I bought this product because it was new, and I always give new products a try. My kids hated them. They said they tasted awful. I will not buy these again, and will stick to the regular ritz bits.