Riversol Refreshing Gel Cleanser Reviews

May 20, 2020

Super gentle

I often break out and get very irritated with harsh cleansers. This gel formula is very gentle on the skin and doesn't have any scent. It lathers a little bit but not extremely foamy. I don't find that it dries my skin.

April 01, 2020

Best skincare line

I tried a sampler of this and I must say I have tried many products over the years for my combo sensitive skin. This product is so clean and fresh! Makes my old skin revitalized. And it is made in Canada...bonus!

March 08, 2020

AN ESSENTIAL!

I received this product from the Riversol 15-day sample, and I was amazed! My skin type is combination and it works well with my skin. At first, when I used it, I broke out but after a couple of times, it stopped. I suggest that if it's your first time, apply a "pea-size" amount to your face. After a couple of times using the product, I started to see small changes like my pimples minimizing. The product leaves a very refreshing feel to your skin! The product is a little on the pricier side for a cleanser, so I suggest getting the sample first!